E e1beatsdotcom Messages 122 Messages azcccccvb Nov 28, 2010 #1 Hey, just a tip. I am using a 600hp M5 in the euro hot HATCH competition. Is there a tips section?
chimuel Messages 371 Boston, MA Messages Chimuel Messages Chimuel Nov 28, 2010 #2 I used my Ferrari 458 Italia for this competition... it's not really a tip, more of a bug/glitch.
E e1beatsdotcom Messages 122 Messages azcccccvb Nov 28, 2010 #4 I want that car! I will prob wait for the Enzo.
PzR Slim Messages 6,838 Europe Messages GTP_Slim Messages PzR Slim Nov 28, 2010 #5 Heres a tip. Don't make use of exploits in the game. You'll get much more satisfaction doing it the right way
Heres a tip. Don't make use of exploits in the game. You'll get much more satisfaction doing it the right way
B blackblade Messages 83 Messages CBR900RRV Nov 28, 2010 #6 e1beatsdotcom I am using a 600hp M5 in the euro hot HATCH competition. Click to expand... Er, thats not a hatchback though is it?
e1beatsdotcom I am using a 600hp M5 in the euro hot HATCH competition. Click to expand... Er, thats not a hatchback though is it?
chimuel Messages 371 Boston, MA Messages Chimuel Messages Chimuel Nov 28, 2010 #7 PzR Slim Heres a tip. Don't make use of exploits in the game. You'll get much more satisfaction doing it the right way Click to expand... That's true but it makes grinding much quicker.
PzR Slim Heres a tip. Don't make use of exploits in the game. You'll get much more satisfaction doing it the right way Click to expand... That's true but it makes grinding much quicker.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Nov 28, 2010 #8 I used the SLS for this one..
theevilgenius88 (Banned) Messages 106 Messages theevilgenius88 Messages stinomontana Nov 28, 2010 #9 I used my ferrari f430 even though its not an hatchback
E e1beatsdotcom Messages 122 Messages azcccccvb Nov 28, 2010 #10 blackblade Er, thats not a hatchback though is it? Click to expand... No, sedan. I think the only restriction is European cars.
blackblade Er, thats not a hatchback though is it? Click to expand... No, sedan. I think the only restriction is European cars.