Tips For X2010 Challenge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-BigFan4
  • 4 comments
  • 1,781 views
Messages
175
Messages
GT5-BIGFAN
Messages
don't have one
Wondering if there are certain settings or tips to clear these events

if you are going to comment a tip or setting, please mention what track it is for

thanks:)
 
As much as I hate to say it. Use the search button. There are so many threads on this.

But here is an answer anyway. Practice. That's what you have to do and it applies to all the tracks.
 
Last edited:
I agree with what is written above however what you can try is to use the roof camera view,it slow things down a little bit as I was using the bumper cam which is quite fast.
 
Auto gears and 3 or 4 on the steering sensitivity.

A gum shield might not be a bad idea, considering all the gnashing of teeth after the 72nd spin on the first corner.

I've crashed coming out of the pits once or twice!
 
Have you got your level 35 B Spec Vettel?
 
Back