TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,029 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
Last call for anyone interested in driving in my Cappuccino Touring Car Series. The season starts March 29th at Autumn Ring.
 
No you don't. You're fast enough.
I feel like I'll be docked for GVE, so I'll need the practice. Which I would hope I wouldn't be due to Trobes and I being with in 2 one hundredths of each other during testing.

Not to mention @Clayton Hardy , you can ask Jack, Football and trobes. I couldn't get into 1:12s the night before. I practiced at Midfield from 11 to 5 am. That's the only reason why I won. I'm quick at GVE, but there are sectors I need to work on. I'm not giving this championship away in the least.
 
I feel like I'll be docked for GVE, so I'll need the practice. Which I would hope I wouldn't be due to Trobes and I being with in 2 one hundredths of each other during testing.

Not to mention @Clayton Hardy , you can ask Jack, Football and trobes. I couldn't get into 1:12s the night before. I practiced at Midfield from 11 to 5 am. That's the only reason why I won. I'm quick at GVE, but there are sectors I need to work on. I'm not giving this championship away in the least.
I'm just waiting for Monza and Bathurst.
 
im getting last at monza my car is a Renault F1 Engine down the straights but at bathurst I MAY have a chance if i can be fast at the twisty parts.
 
Does anyone know if this new transmission bug affects online? I heard transmissions aren't affected online.
 
Does anyone know if this new transmission bug affects online? I heard transmissions aren't affected online.
Haven't heard about any of the new bugs yet.
 
Does anyone know if this new transmission bug affects online? I heard transmissions aren't affected online.
I've heard online is safe.
 
Yea, just tested. The video I uploaded kinda shows online is safe haha. I have the dumbest ideas for videos sometimes.
I lol'd hard, 10/10 would recommend watching.
 
Hate to break it to you guys but I may not be at the races this weekend. Personal stuff going on.
 
Well ill try to take camaro to the title and even race diamond red since i know its mine and your fav color. #JeffGordonFeeling
 
I hadn't heard about this new transmission bug, guess I'll have to watch this video that everyone is talking about.
 
I hadn't heard about this new transmission bug, guess I'll have to watch this video that everyone is talking about.
Doesn't affect online, so its coolcool
 
I can't find the car regulations for the Classic Daytona 500 anywhere in the OP.
 
Back