TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,036 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
I already sent the message to you trobes on psn I also want the 599 with the #24
 
I wish someone had warned me about the DeltaWing.
 
I just tried to seasonal. Complete s:censored:
Wat?

Its so hard to tame and drive. So freaking weird. Who in their right mind makes the wheels like that.
 
Wat?

Its so hard to tame and drive. So freaking weird. Who in their right mind makes the wheels like that.
The seasonal in the Deltawing is complete trash. Car is awful.
 
Looking forward to Le Mans. Love the endurance events anyways but that race and Bathurst fall right into my favorite places.
 
9

What? If you want it Kick hardy out, lol.

What's the weight of the SLS?
SLS is 1605 kg. No Weight Reductions, just Carbon Hood and Window WR
 
I'll regret this,

I'll take the SLS.
 
In all honesty, if you take the SLS, Le Mans will be a dream for you in terms of speed.
Regret because it's easy to drive. Switching my common theme from easy to hard. The other two series though should suffice, DeltaWing and probably switching to the 86GT in VRR, something like that,
 
Back