TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,023 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
If we run Saturdays or Sundays, I want a Corvette or an Aston. If we run Fridays, I won't know if I can race until next week when I get my hours.
 
If we run Saturdays or Sundays, I want a Corvette or an Aston. If we run Fridays, I won't know if I can race until next week when I get my hours.
Room will open at 7:30pm EDT on Saturdays, with Qualifying at 8:45pm EDT, and Race Start at 9:00pm EDT.
 
Reminder that the first test day for the Street Car Series is this Saturday starting at 3:00pm EDT. Hope to see a good amount there, as the more that are there will give us the best, closest regs possible.
 
Street Car Series preferences:

1) BMW M4
2) Corvette C7

I intend on racing part-time.
 
I cant do Saturdays unless I can get my schedule changed
 
I am trying to fix it. Not sure what the problem is though
 
Is there still room for the Street Car Series? :)
 
Bad news, I just got my hours for work, and I don't get off until 9 on Saturdays, and 8 on Fridays. I have Sunday and Monday off though.
 
Bad news, I just got my hours for work, and I don't get off until 9 on Saturdays, and 8 on Fridays. I have Sunday and Monday off though.
How long does it take you to get home from your work?
 
Ten to Fifteen minutes I would say. The pool is just one town over.
Well, you'd miss Practice and Qualifying but the races are scheduled to start at 9 so if everyone is willing to wait the 10-15 minutes for you in the lobby we can.
 
Well, you'd miss Practice and Qualifying but the races are scheduled to start at 9 so if everyone is willing to wait the 10-15 minutes for you in the lobby we can.
I can start last every week, like I would anyway! Also, think that would work considering that we have never had a race start on time.
 
I can start last every week, like I would anyway! Also, think that would work considering that we have never had a race start on time.
Yea, and since you get out of work at 8 on Fridays you could use that time to practice some.
 
Just remembered I won't be home most of the day tomorrow, so Test Day will either have to be rescheduled to today at 3:00pm EDT or to Sunday at 3:00pm EDT.
 
Just remembered I won't be home most of the day tomorrow, so Test Day will either have to be rescheduled to today at 3:00pm EDT or to Sunday at 3:00pm EDT.

I'd go with Sunday due to the short notice.
 
Quick question. It would be tonight at regular inbd time. Who all could make The Prelude to the Dream?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
 
1 Bambi (VRR pending)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
 
Last edited:
Quick question. It would be tonight at regular inbd time. Who all could make The Prelude to the Dream?

1 Bambi (VRR pending)
2 nascarfan1400
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

***Also worth noting that people who didn't race the regular season are allowed to race. And duplicate cars are allowed.***
 
VRR STCC will be running until like 9:30.
 
Back