TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,024 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
I'm sadly busy tonight. Also, I forgot to let everyone know I'll be hosting another test day tomorrow at 3:00pm EDT for anyone interested in joining.
 
RACE POSTPONED. Will attempt once more, but not sure what time.
 
I forgot to ask, what are the specs for the cars?
 
I forgot to ask, what are the specs for the cars?
I'm sorry, I was supposed to open the room and give people the regs in there. Currently the regs are not posted anywhere, as this Test Day was supposed to finalize the regs, but I'll have to do them myself sometime this week instead.
 
I'm sorry, I was supposed to open the room and give people the regs in there. Currently the regs are not posted anywhere, as this Test Day was supposed to finalize the regs, but I'll have to do them myself sometime this week instead.
Is the Exhibition at Route X not today?
 
I'm sorry, I was supposed to open the room and give people the regs in there. Currently the regs are not posted anywhere, as this Test Day was supposed to finalize the regs, but I'll have to do them myself sometime this week instead.
Oh okay, I thought I missed a post a few pages back about it.

Would aero parts be an option then?
 
I have just noticed that the races are on Saturdays so I'm unable to participate in this series, I would love to but I can't. I would only be able to participate in 2 or 3 races later in the season if that would be allowed @trobes29
 
Sorry about the lack of news as of late, was moving into a new house, and was sick for a few days. The race will continue today as planned, and the Route X regs will be posted sometime today before the race.
 
What time are we running the race?
Room will open a little earlier than usual at 6:00pm EDT to allow drivers to get extra practice, as well as pack testing for the regulations, which may need some minor tweaks here and there depending on the pack test results. Qualifying will be at 8:45pm EDT, and for nostalgia's sake, will be a 1 lap race to decide the grid order, with the race beginning at 9:00pm EDT.
 
Sorry about the lack of news as of late, was moving into a new house, and was sick for a few days. The race will continue today as planned, and the Route X regs will be posted sometime today before the race.
Will not make it, my friends parents are out of town, if you catch my drift.
 
Going out with family tonight. Have fun, hope it goes well.
 
I can't make it so I will not be in Race Control tonight
 
I too was just reminded I can't race tonight. I'm sorry to all 2 of you that could make it.
 
looks like maybe race should be on Fridays since Saturday's looks like a problem for people
 
Mike skinner represented NASCAR well at Goodwood festival of speed with a epic third place finish showing that stock cars can be fast and go left and right.
 
Today is the day the Street Cars return to the track! The Exhibition at Route X is still on for tonight at 9:00pm EDT. Get yourselves ready for insanity.
 
More people would be nice. I'm bored of trobes switching between the tuning menu and his garage..
 
Back