• Poll closed .
United States
Los Angeles
racingheartruby
RubyWooby
TIRE.png

bd89309c-d6aa-43cc-c3b0-41f7b535786c.png

1. Introduction

Gran Turismo All-Stars is a call back to the original Gran Turismo games, utilizing the LM Race Cars on original Gran Turismo tracks that solidified their place on the franchise. It is a swan song to Gran Turismo 6 league racing.

2. Overview and Race Conduct

Gran Turismo All-Stars is a 5 event championship racing fictional LM race cars. Races will be counted in laps. Most races will take around 30 minutes, with Grand Valley being a possible exception.

Race Conduct

There will be a 5 minute solo qualifying session starting from the track. After the qualifying session, there will be a parade lap all the way around the track to the grid spots. Please remember your grid spot. After everyone is at their original grid spots, total time to start will be posted in the chat box. You are not to go until that time.

Races will have regular tire wear and no mechanical damage. However, this does not nullify the fact that clean driving is required. There is a difference between a racing incident and an intentional bump. Retaliation is VERY FROWNED UPON. Brush it off, keep working.

In order to score points, you must complete 2/3rds of the race. Any earlier, and you will not be classified giving you no points. This applies to rage quitting and parking the car. Obvious internet issues will be given 1 point.

Points are as follows...

1st-25 points
2nd-18 points
3rd-15 points
4th-12 points
5th-10 points
6th-8 points
7th-6 points
8th-4 points
9th-2 points
10th-1 point
11th and lower-none​

Success Ballast is utilized.

1st recieves 25 kg of ballast.
2nd recieves 15 kg of ballast.
3rd recieves 10 kg of ballast.​

3. Cars

All cars will use Racing Medium tires. Tuning is allowed. All cars have Engine Stage 3 upgrades and a High RPM Turbo Kit and are regulated by a power limit and a ballast.

The cars in use are...
22629467753_23de964eb7_c.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro LM (2/3 slots)
620 HP, 1200 kg

23230442026_d52f97595b_c.jpg

Pagani Zonda LM (2/3 slots)
602 HP, 1160 kg

23230444876_7dbff8078e_c.jpg

Jaguar XJ220 LM (3/3 slots)
615 HP, 1195 kg

23256578115_7b489d85a9_c.jpg

Mazda RX-7 LM (1/3 slot)
604 HP, 1080 kg

22888628869_9a40167134_c.jpg

Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car (2/3 slots)
595 HP, 1030 kg

23256581015_ba8534d113_c.jpg

Nissan 350Z / Fairlady LM (3/3 slots)
607 HP, 1130 kg

4. Time of Races

Inside of the TIRE club, the races will be held on Saturdays at 5 PM EST. The lobby will be open 30 minutes prior for practicing. Drivers briefing begins 10 minutes after the hour. If a driver does not show up for a bit, we can delay the start.

5. Track Schedule

All tracks are original circuits that appeared on the original Gran Turismo. Weather will not be utilized.

1. Autumn Ring Forward - 25 Laps
2. Deep Forest Raceway- 30 Laps
3. Special Stage Route 5 - 22 Laps
4. High Speed Ring - 35 Laps
5. Grand Valley Speedway - 20 Laps

6. More Info

Racing Rules: This series will be guided by the GTPlanet Online Rules and Guidelines and Track Specific rules will be announce on here

Track Limits: For ALL tracks, the limits are: Two tires on the "racing surface". The "racing surface" includes the curbs/rumble strips.

Stewards: The stewarding team for Gran Turismo All-Stars are: @BayneHamlin1121 (Iv4n_844), @GranTurismo916 (GTP_GT916), @vetteman24 (WaReAgLe1997), and @Skython (Skython11). If there are any inquiries or reports, PM any of these people on either PSN or GTP with your concern.

Penalties: If the stewards see that an infraction justifies a penalty, they will give either a Time Penalty, Pit Lane Penalty, Back of The Grid Penalty, or even Disqualification.

Mic Usage: Mics will be allowed, but please, keep it to racing matters only. The stewards may need to communicate to the rest of the field.

Last edited:
Entry List:

1. @Formidable (theformidablelog) [USA] Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car #17
2. @GTRacer22 (GTP_GTRacer22) [USA] Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car #55 Blue
3. @RACECAR (GTP_RACECAR [USA] Mazda RX-7 LM Racecar #7 Blue
4. @Roflwaffle (Roflwaffle16) [GUY] Mazda RX-7 LM Racecar #30 Red
5. @BayneHamlin1121 (Iv4n_844) [JPN] Jaguar XJ220 LM Racecar
6. @Manasseh257NSX (Blackout__Nasseh) [USA] Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
7. @Harsk100 (HarskGaming96) [POR] Pagani Zonda LM Racecar #24 Black
8. @DcrRaikkonen (Dcrimnal) [USA] Nissan 350Z / Fairlady Z LM Race Car
9. @GranTurismo916 (GTP_GT916) [USA] Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car #97 Black
Reserve List:

1 @G_Parrilla (G_Parrilla) [ARG] Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car #26 Orange

Last edited:
I'm very interested into this championship, but I don't know if I'll be able to participate in this championship, as 7 PM is 12:00 PM in my country.

I'm very interested into this championship, but I don't know if I'll be able to participate in this championship, as 7 PM is 12:00 PM in my country.

I can try and make the race start earlier, however, I need everyone else's thoughts.

No thanks. Midnight is pushing it too far for me. Plus there's my whole cutting back on online racing thing.

I have signed up, but please put me as a reserve. I'll let you know as soon my decision on participating on the series is final.

Out of curiousity, shouldn't the people choosing the Mazdas and Subarus clarify their numbers? Each of those has a different color and I think it'd be worth taking that into consideration when trying to figure out who is who.

Edit: Oh crap, you have. Silly me :P

What number and colors are taken on the Mazda?

Out of curiousity, shouldn't the people choosing the Mazdas and Subarus clarify their numbers? Each of those has a different color and I think it'd be worth taking that into consideration when trying to figure out who is who.

That's what I specify in the form. I'll put it down in the entry list since it's a good point.

As for taken colors, refer to the entry list.

Bayne, I have a suggestion for you.

Why don't you try to do the GT3 A-Spec Points system which is 10-6-4-3-2-1? That would be a Nostalgia from GT3 to remember in my opinion.

Bayne, I have a suggestion for you.

Why don't you try to do the GT3 A-Spec Points system which is 10-6-4-3-2-1? That would be a Nostalgia from GT3 to remember in my opinion.

It's not very effective for online racing.

Definitely interested as it's not a long series and I love the classic feel I get from it. It's all gonna depend on the time though. Anything before 6 P.M. I probably gotta be a reserve driver.

Throw me in the black RX-7 please :D

Bayne, can I sign-up the form again? I want to change car, in case that Manasseh takes the last spot of RX-7.

If the timeslot of the race were to take up the former spot of ECMT, would that be fine for all you racers?

I'm looking towards 5PM EST, but any opinion is appreciated.

If the timeslot of the race were to take up the former spot of ECMT, would that be fine for all you racers?

I'm looking towards 5PM EST, but any opinion is appreciated.
Well, 5PM EST is a bit late for me, but as long as the race isn't too long, then I may join in, if my mother lets me to race! :lol:

Probably a little to early for me, but I hope it works out for you. Looks like a great Series.

Back