[TIRE] Gran Turismo All-Stars SSR5 JAN 9THOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 100 comments
  • 6,811 views

What is an ideal time for the races?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Coming

Edit: Well great, my sense of time zone has screwed me over :indiff:
 
Last edited:
disregard
 
I have one question: Why shouldn't the participants lower than 11th have points from the race?
 
Room open.

@Harsk100, it is directly from FIA points system.
 
Will be on in a minute, gotta rehook up my PS3
 
Finally connected, coming now.
 
Well, I showed up. Only positive thing that happened for this race. Everything else, forgettable. While I wasn't expecting to win, I also wasn't expecting to just be god awful.
 
That was a good racing. I just wasn't expecting a podium... :lol:

Sorry for who I bumped into the cars, but I have given the position back, therefore, there was no unfair vantage gained after all. 👍

Regarding to the next race, is it in January 2nd, right?
 
That was a good racing. I just wasn't expecting a podium... :lol:

Sorry for who I bumped into the cars, but I have given the position back, therefore, there was no unfair vantage gained after all. 👍

Regarding to the next race, is it in January 2nd, right?

No, I changed the schedule since I have something to do that day. It is next next week. :dopey:
 
By the way, when's the next race?
 
This Saturday at 5 PM EST.
 
Hope you all are ready for Special Stage Route 5 this Saturday! 👍 Will be an interesting race.
 
90% of chance that I'll be there.
 
Missing this one unfortunately.
 
Sorry guys, but unfortunately, I will have to withdraw from the rest of the season due to GTP Sportscar series commitents.
 
Before I confirm anything, what time is the race start? If its around 3:00 PM, then I won't be able to make it due to conflicting commitments.
 
Before I confirm anything, what time is the race start? If its around 3:00 PM, then I won't be able to make it due to conflicting commitments.

It starts 2 PM Pacific Standard Time.
 
It starts 2 PM Pacific Standard Time.

After looking at the time, its actually the exact same time as this one. Sadly that rules out participating today, Sorry.
 
SSR5 will be moved to next Sunday at 12PM PST.
 
Back