Tire Preference Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter metalgod88
  • 32 comments
  • 1,887 views

Which tire type do you most prefer to use in this iteration of GT?


  • Total voters
    98
Can you test that with CH, CM, CS, SH, SM, SS, RH, RM, RS using that stock S2000 at Suzuka? The result would be interesting :)

Not a bad idea actually. I dunno about doing ALL of them, but maybe CM and SM? Not sure if I even want to try CH since no car in the game even comes with CH from the dealership, I think?
 
I haven't came across them
In career mode I mean , woops

International B License level of career mode has "Dirt Trials" which will have you run three races around various dirt tracks.
 
I tested a bone-stock S2000 '06 premium at Suzuka Circuit.

CH took me 2:40
CM took me 2:35
CS took me 2:31
SH took me 2:26

I said I would try SM as well, but I'm not going to.
 
Last edited:
Back