[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
I finally figured out Sony Vegas. It only process the whole video correctly if you watch it atleast once after all the modifications you've done to it.

It's one hell of a SOAB for that, but hey, it worked 1st time this time around.

That's it, I call dibs on @BKGlover for spotter :lol: That commentary was the best.

Stef Sanjati Racing is coming for you Swift Autosports!

Sure you are :P

Well there is certainly no issue not hearing the commentary now, good lord. Playing the video at full volume made jump a little when Glover's 'Murica kicked in... :crazy: :lol:

That was definitely a shock :lol:

diehard500.jpg

Race #15 - Diehard 500 - Race Results.png

Race #15 - Diehard 500 - Race Awards.png

Race #15 - Diehard 500 - Teams Results.png

Race #15 - Diehard 500 - Manufacturer Results.png

Drivers Standings.png

Team Standings.png

Manufacturer Standings.png

*looks at standings and ponders*

*looks at race results, rages*

...ok, who the hell placed a curse on me? Pit lane screw ups, crashes and now I literally get the shaft. Explanations are going to be demanded, as of right now... And I won't take a "lol" for an answer. :grumpy:

Also, glad to get mad propz from Freddie Morten on commentary, good to have you as a colleague too, Danish brah. Nothing really happened in this race though, no? You'd think good ol'Dega would have more to offer...

Your blown engine separated the race in three packs, then green flag pit stops came and that was it. :lol:

Hooray for my GM recall engine, then... I can do without that one next race, certainly. :irked: :lol:

I'm pretty sure my "I'm disappoint in you, Talladega" made the cut to demonstrate just how little happened.

I blame you for not "going out in style" (that's a reference to something) like I did the other time :lol:

Well, it's fitting, if anything. 'Dega did disappoint, for a track where cars can go really faste and whatnot... Instead all that happened was mild-mannered battling and that's it.

Ah yes, your "Yuri On Ice" impression, how could I forget...? Although I might need context that quote of yours... :lol:

Hello everyone, how has everyone doing?

So, 4S "died" because my old PC died while doing the final work for University (had to get a "new" one), so I lost all files from this series. Cars are easy to find, the tracks I actually got them all. The hard thing is I lost all results from NR2003, so it's all lost.

I have been wanting to bring this back from the dead, since I have free time at night since I finished University.

So I'm here to ask the interest of you all to keep going with the SuperSpeedway Series, We'll carry over stats from season 1, champions (team, manufacturer and driver) and we'll start season 2 probably with the COT.

I'm accepting suggestions, ideas and everything else.

@BKGlover
@DurWinning
@swiftsmith
@GTRacer22
@PinkKitty13
@Smurfybug
@rallymorten
@Suzumiya
@DcrRaikkonen
@DCybertron
@RACECAR
@tbwhhs
@lxmmy
@Doodle
@G_Parrilla
@Formidable
@vetteman24
@Harsk100
@VitorSouza
@AudiMan2011
@Niku Driver HC
@Tired iron
@The Bman
@uMadson?

IT LIVES! I would sure love to see this deal return much like the recently revived GTPlanet Fantasy Series.

As soon as I get back home (currently enjoying the south hemisphere summer on the beach) I'll get to dealing awards and creating S2 thread.

THE FASTEST AWARDS IN GTPLANET B-SPEC PRESENTED BY SAMSUNG!

THE CHAMPION!
champ.jpg

The one, the only, @BKGlover !!!!

MOST WINS!

The dank master himself, @rallymorten !!!!

MOST POLES!
The fastest man of the fastest tracks, @BKGlover !!!!

MOST CONSISTENT DRIVER!
Again, @BKGlover !!!!

DO YOU HAVE YOUR FRIENDS BACK?
The best team in the business, Stef Sanjati Racing!!!!

WHAT WINS ON SUNDAY, SELLS ON MONDAY!
The bowtie wins, Chevrolet!!

Back