[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
  • 44,513 views

Michelin

Premium
Messages
6,985
Messages
GTP_Michelin
TIRE.png

Samsung Super Speedway Series Logo.png

This is something I ran in older forums I went to, and since this has exploded in GTP, I wonder why not bring it here. So yes, as the title says, this is a SuperSpeedway, and SuperSpeedway only league. We will be going to fictional venues for obvious reasons, in a 20 race schedule without a Chase looking for the fastest restrictor plate B-Spec Bob around GTP.

Now, for a change, you won't paint your car, no no. You're actually going to choose your car out of a 8 year span of NASCAR Cup Series cars. From 2000 to 2007, from Dale Sr to Paul Menard and Juan Pablo Montoya, you will choose a car and that car will be ran the whole season.

As an example of this, I'm going with Carl Edwards 2005 #99 Scott's scheme. That means that #99 (obviously) can't be chosen anymore. So from 2000 to 2004, and 2006-2007 #99s are ruled out. Hope that makes sense.

Teams: another good matter. As long as you are under the same manufacturer, you can run a team. So yes, a 2000 Dogde Intrepid can be on the same team of a 2007 Dodge Charger. Teams are on a maximum of 4 drivers because that's the limitation on Score4.

Also, to make some people happy, we'll be using GTP usernames.

Now, let's get to what matters:

01- Daytona 500 - Daytona Day
02- Advance Auto Parts 500 - Dragon Nett
03- Chevy Rock'N'Roll 400 - Armory Digital
04- Food City 500 - BumpDraftin Day
05- Aaron's 499 - Talladega
06- Coca-Cola 600 - Coca-Cola
07- Quaker State 400 - Green Valley (GVSSR)
08- M&M's 400 - M&M's Super Speedway
09- Toyota/Save Mart 350 - Riki Raceway Day
10- Pepsi 400 - Daytona Night
11- Coke Zero 400 - Coke Zero
12- Pontiac Excitment 400 - Armory Digital
13- Brickyard 400 - Zen Joltis
14- Sharpie 500 - BumpDraftin Night
15- Diehard 500 - Talladega
16- Skittles 400 - M&M's
17- Subway 500 - Piggzcreek
18- Ford 400 - Riki Raceway Night
19- UAW/Dodge 400 - Eight-Bowl
20- Space Finale 650 - ZP SpacePort
Number - Year - Manufacturer - Driver

#00 - 2007 - Toyota - @Smurfybug
#02 - 2006 - Dodge - @RedDragon
#5 - 2003 - Chevrolet - @Doodle
#9 - 2005 - Dodge - @BKGlover
#11 - 2007 - Chevrolet - @AudiMan2011
#15 - 2001 - Chevrolet - @GTRacer22
#16 - 2004 - Ford - @tbwhhs
#17 - 2007 - Ford - @Formidable
#19 - 2004 - Dodge - @DurWinning
#20 - 2007 - Chevrolet - @RACECAR
#26 - 2007 - Ford - @uMadson?
#28 - 2002 - Ford - @The Bman
#29 - 2007 - Chevrolet - @vetteman24
#32 - 2003 - Pontiac - @DCybertron
#39 - 2003 - Dodge - @VitorSouza
#48 - 2006 - Chevrolet - @Tired iron
#50 - 2000 - Chevrolet - @swiftsmith
#66 - 2003 - Ford - @Suzumiya
#75 - 2000 - Ford - @Niku Driver HC
#77 - 2005 - Dodge - @G_Parrilla
#83 - 2007 - Toyota - @lxmmy
#84 - 2004 - Chevrolet - @DcrRaikkonen
#88 - 2000 - Ford - @Harsk100
#95 - 2006 - Chevrolet - @rallymorten
#99 - 2005 - Ford - @Michelin
Smurf Autosports - Toyota
#00 - @Smurfybug
#83 - @lxmmy

Stef Sanjati Racing - Dodge

#02 - @RedDragon
#9 - @BKGlover
#19 - @DurWinning
#77 - @G_Parrilla

Team Kate Upton - Chevrolet
#5 - @Doodle
#48 - @Tired iron
#84 - @DcrRaikkonen

Swift Autosports - Chevrolet
#11 - @AudiMan2011
#20 - @RACECAR
#50 - @swiftsmith
#95 - @rallymorten

MK Ultra Motorsports - Chevrolet
#15 - @GTRacer22
#29 - @vetteman24

Michelin Racing - Ford
#16 - @tbwhhs
#17 - @Formidable
#75 - @Niku Driver HC
#99 - @Michelin

t - Ford
#26 - @uMadson?

Bmania Racing - Ford
#28 - @The Bman

HRSC Racing - Ford
#88 - @Harsk100
To make this easy, we're using NASCAR's actual point system, with the only change being that the winner doesn't get the extra 3 bonus points. So a W means either 44 or 45 points depending on how many laps your driver led during the race.

1st gets 43, take one point for each position below until you reach 43rd, which will receive 1 point. A bonus point for leading a lap, another one for leading the most.

I guess that does it. Anything you want to know just ask here. :D

I'm not creating a Google Forms doc for this, so just sign-up here.

Are you undecided on what car you want to choose? Well, that ain't a problem no more! Just look at these links!

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2007cup.htm
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2006cup.htm
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2005cup.htm
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2004cup.htm
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2003cup.htm
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2002cup.htm
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2001cup.htm
http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2000cup.htm
 
Last edited:
STANDINGS

Drivers Standings.png

Team Standings.png

Manufacturer Standings.png
 
Last edited:
MEDIA!


NR2003 2015-12-09 10-54-56-67.png








 

Attachments

  • NR2003 2016-01-07 12-11-58-45.png
    NR2003 2016-01-07 12-11-58-45.png
    153 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I want to go with Ford, number #1, HRSC Racing.
 
I want to go with Ford, number #1, HRSC Racing.

Harsk, the #1 car in NASCAR was only a Chevrolet. Either sponsored by Pennzoil or Bass Pro Shops. I'm using real NASCAR cars.
 
Harsk, the #1 car in NASCAR was only a Chevrolet. Either sponsored by Pennzoil or Bass Pro Shops. I'm using real NASCAR cars.
Sorry then, Michelin.

Can I use this car, then?
88dalejarrett2.jpg
 
👍

I have one question?

How can I organize a racing series by using the Nascar Racing 2003?
Have an idea that is unique and isn't the same thing that already exists
Have the game
Make rules
Be ready to answer the same question like 5 times :lol:
 
Have an idea that is unique and isn't the same thing that already exists
Have the game
Make rules
Be ready to answer the same question like 5 times :lol:
Thanks for the clarification, Jaghee.

But I will need your help as I'm planning to organize a Group C or a Rally Series.
 
Good luck, the mod and templates are not the best looking :lol:
Thanks Jaghee.... I searched on the Google and I have found the following:

x_193724.jpg
nr-2003-crp-c.jpg
 
Quick question, do you have NR2003 or the ability to get NR2003?
Well, I have the NR2003, but in demo version.... I think that @nascarfan1400 can help us because he has these mods in his NR2003 game.
 
Does the PC you plan on running the game on have a CD drive, if so that makes it easier
As I said, the NR2003 that I have is a demo version and not the full game.
 
As I said, the NR2003 that I have is a demo version and not the full game.
I know, I'm just saying that if the PC has a place to put in and read CDs, it makes the whole process easier
 
I know, I'm just saying that if the PC has a place to put in and read CDs, it makes the whole process easier
Ah yes! My laptop has the CD, so I can run the demo easier.
 
Back