• Thread starter vetteman24
  • 20 comments
United States
Valley of the Sun
WaReAgLe1997
BCSAUBURN2010
Welcome to TIRE!
TIRE-1.png

We are a Multi-Platform, Multi-Game racing organization with a variety racing disciplines for everyone to take part in. We welcome all who want to join us on PS3, XBOX One, and PC, with PS4 coming soon! What we offer laid back and professional racing with skill levels to suit anyones needs.

YouTube Channel: TIREtv
Visit our WEBSITE!
GT6 Club ID: 1047449

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TIRE

The Super GT B-Spec series and The International Racing Entity are proud to announce their partnership to have SGT B-Spec fall under the TIRE banner. It will be the first series that TIRE has sanctioned but @BayneHamlin1121, @YayoiGT2 and myself are confident that the partnership will be very beneficial for all parties involved.

Being an organization on GT6 can get pretty tough and turn your racing game to a political game. Just stay simple and don't force yourself to do crazy stuff to look cool.

I'll totally join any B-Spec series that is open. I've sworn not to join any more GT6 series, but I'll support however I can.

@iName we might have a few series in the pipeline for b-spec. But our series/event will be relaxed yet serious but nothing crazy and outlandish. Anyways, thanks a lot for your support, I truly appreciate it :cheers:

NEWS UPDATE:

The EuroCup Megane Trophy (ECMT) will start on Oct 3rd. with 2 races at Brands Hatch and it is looking like the season will be extremely competitive and fierce

The Super GT B-Spec Series race at Okayama will be up on both the TIRE website and on the dedicated thread. The Commentary team will be @YayoiGT2 and @vetteman24 with @BayneHamlin1121 running the technical stuff needed to get this race broadcast

We are extremely proud to announce 2 things: First, TIREtv! TIREtv will be the dedicated YouTube channel for SGT B-Spec and other TIRE Sanctioned events with ECMT news coming soon on TIREtv

Second, [TIRE] TrackDays will be the place to relax and drive whatever car and see how quick you could get around the track. TrackDays will also have Theme Nights and Challenge Nights with more info on that soon. The circuit will change every time to provide a different experience every time.

TIRE Update (11/23)

ECMT is now finished and congrats to @Roflwaffle on winning the championship. We shift focus to Gran Turismo All-Stars (run by @BayneHamlin1121) and Race of Champions. We will announce TIRE's early 2016 plans soon so be on the lookout for that.

Last edited:
TIRE Update (11/24)
A revival of the SGT B-Spec series from @BayneHamlin1121 is up and running. Also, TIRE is proud to announce that the Samsung SuperSpeedway Series, run by @Michelin, will be sanctioned by TIRE and are excited with the partnership with @Michelin. We are looking forward to both B-Spec series as well as our GT6 series and events

June 18th, 2016

TIRE AND INBD MERGER

It is with great pleasure that The International Racing Entity (TIRE) is merging with I Never Back Down (INBD)! Both @trobes29 and myself are extremely excited for what this has in store for both of our groups. TIRE will become the overall sanctioning body for series run by both TIRE and INBD. Both TIRE and INBD in their current form will be renamed, TIRE will become APEX and INBD in its current form will be renamed United Racing League or URL. Both subsidiaries will run series and events that will carry the history of the incarnations that came before. The first championship run under the new TIRE will be the Classics of the Street Car Series powered by URL. We are looking forward to the future and we do have many great ideas and hope to see you on a track soon.

-@vetteman24

TIRE-1.png

Back