Tired of playing alone?

• Thread starter GreyFox666
  • 51 comments
My normal PSN is 'Bugman_27'. I've added several people who appear in this thread:

GTP_GreyFox666
GTP_tyl0r_r
octane-junky
oskierox
xSHaDe-_

Hopefully can get some good clean races in!

My normal PSN is 'Bugman_27'. I've added several people who appear in this thread:

GTP_GreyFox666
GTP_tyl0r_r
octane-junky
oskierox
xSHaDe-_

Hopefully can get some good clean races in!

Acknowledged... You can definetly get some tight races outta me and junky..

SHaDe- and Alan_G, when I'm next online I'll add your PSNs, feel free to add mine if you beat me to it. I'm online sporadically so its good to have as many options as possible for a decent race.

I'm Usually around at 18.00 GMT to about 21.00GMT so if any one wants to add me for some clean racing then feel free :)

MY PSN is JamieC2311

Did some races with random people with collisions-on today.

I've been through all this before, but still, now I have a new, strict rule for myself: No more races with unfamiliar players with collisions on (except GTP players). Just a waste of time.

Good point Alan, total waste of time and very frustrating. It was good racing with you today, sorry I had to leave early - a pitfall of having a kid!

You're pretty quick, I'm just getting used to using a wheel with a dodgy set-up so not quite there yet, too many spins, but you blew most of the field away.

Hey! Please add me! Some of you already know me. For the others, I'm clean (as much as possible:rolleyes:) and fair. See you on track!

PSN : kemp1010

I am very interested in joining in. I have the headset and all, just never went online for lack of experience online:scared:, not driving and not wanting to piss:scared: anyone off. I have headset and ready to go with someone who wants to spend a few minutes holding my hand. I will be avaliable online tonight at 9 pm until ????????:)
PSN id is mponsig

Still in doubt about this game. It has some things I absolutely like, but also things I like less. But, It is F1, has nice tracks can be fun, so yes, I keep playing this. Every now and then I play F1 online with a friend, and add AI to the field. While the AI offline is not bad, on line It is hell. Even when qualifying, they push you off track, every corner is a nightmare with AI behind you. And we choose to fill the field with AI to prevent reckless drivers from entering, we want clean racers. How do you guys feel, do you have the same experience ? Now I am thinking about adding human drivers, so this must be the right thread to find clean F1 drivers I guess. (PS3/G25)

You can find plenty of clean drivers on the planet, but with GT5 out F1 is stating to fade off into the darkness.. But never the less it is the best F1 game in my opinion, worth the $$..

You can find plenty of clean drivers on the planet, but with GT5 out F1 is stating to fade off into the darkness.. But never the less it is the best F1 game in my opinion, worth the $$..

Yes, I tried to grab a race last night and there was no one on but GT5 rooms were. I ran a few practice laps at monza as it's my next race in my season but there is so much to discover and accomplish with GT5 that I temporarily retired F1 for now, unless we want to get a GTP clean race together here and there.

Latest Posts

Back