Tired of playing alone?

• Thread starter GreyFox666
  • 51 comments
GTP_GreyFox666
Well guess what, I am too.. I'm just looking for some clean drivers I can have a lil fun with.. If your tired of playing alone or just want to consul my F1 loneliness, feel free to add me on PSN.. I look foward to racing with you..

Yo buddy Gray, I’m putting on a Fun Run on the 23rd and I will hold 2 practices the Wed. before so if you hadn’t noticed my get together then, consider your self invited.

Mate add me if you wish PSN: Zeekon_9

I'm there folks, feel free to add me. I'm not online all that often as I have a baby boy to look after and his mother to maintain a relationship with, but it would be good to have something other than a demolition derby when I am. I'm online now and am in a ridiculous lobby, people swerving all over the shop with no intention of taking anything like the racing line. I'm no Lewis Hamilton but just want a clean race.

I'm in for clean racing on PSN guys 👍

Done.. Look foward to racing with you..

Good racing folks, without doubt the best time I've had with this game so far. Hope to see you out there again.

Take it easy :cheers:

Ditto.. I'll be on at 4pm without any disturbances till 8pm.. So if your available you know where to find me..

I'm still not that great at the game but I would never hit someone's car or run them off on purpose. I saw your Fox racing team and have thought about joining if I can spare the time and figure out how to sign up :)

GTP_tyl0r_r is my psn, let's race sometime.

Time isnt an issue as i'm always busy myself.. As for being part of team all I ask is for cleanliness and contribution.. Nothing much.. I look foward to racing with you..

Last edited:
I'm there folks, feel free to add me. I'm not online all that often as I have a baby boy to look after and his mother to maintain a relationship with, but it would be good to have something other than a demolition derby when I am. I'm online now and am in a ridiculous lobby, people swerving all over the shop with no intention of taking anything like the racing line. I'm no Lewis Hamilton but just want a clean race.

Good racing folks, without doubt the best time I've had with this game so far. Hope to see you out there again.

Take it easy :cheers:

I'm still not that great at the game but I would never hit someone's car or run them off on purpose. I saw your Fox racing team and have thought about joining if I can spare the time and figure out how to sign up :)

GTP_tyl0r_r is my psn, let's race sometime.

Thanks for adding me Alex, that Tyrrell in your avvie has always been my fave F1.

OMG today I made a mess in Turkey where Vettel and Webber crashed: I totally missed the braking point and rammed into 3 cars in front of me, got a lot of insults... so ashamed :( :lol:

Thanks for adding me Alex, that Tyrrell in your avvie has always been my fave F1.

OMG today I made a mess in Turkey where Vettel and Webber crashed: I totally missed the braking point and rammed into 3 cars in front of me, got a lot of insults... so ashamed :( :lol:

No probs, if enough of us add each other there is a good chance that we'll all get a bit of enjoyment out of this game. The organised GP meets are great but aren't always going to suit everyone's times, this way you can have a bit of fun most times you log on.

Tyrell is a crazy car from a more crazy time, so many rules in F1 now that the F-Duct is about as crazy as it gets? That then gets banned immediately.

We all crash out here and there, part of the learning process :)

Yeah it was good fun 👍

Nice one, I'll try and get out there again today at some point, hungry baby allowing. Was the X-Factor bearable? :scared:

Fun racing with you, Greyfox

Same here.. Sorry i haven't been playing online as much, im just so caught up with career mode.. Just finished my 1st season last night, doing my second season as team leader, then i plan to go with Torro Rosso my 3rd season.. I can't wait.. I hope they give me wings..

Gray, Feel free to add me to your friends list. I'm always online racing or practicing.

PSN-octane-junky
GTP-octane-junky

Done.. I look foward to racing with you...

Thanks for the invite last night, sorry had to go would have liked to finish the races. Hope you did well. Thanks again hope to race soon.

Ditto, sorry it didn't work out. I was ready to have ago at the 20% race but must have just missed it. Probably a good thing as my little 'un woke again 15 minutes later, he kept me up til 1am :banghead:

Will do my best to get out there again at least one evening this week, if not then will definitely get a few hours over the weekend.

Thanks for the invite last night, sorry had to go would have liked to finish the races. Hope you did well. Thanks again hope to race soon.

No prob.. I was doing good till i had to stop take care of something.. And we'll race again soon for sure..

Ditto, sorry it didn't work out. I was ready to have ago at the 20% race but must have just missed it. Probably a good thing as my little 'un woke again 15 minutes later, he kept me up til 1am :banghead:

Will do my best to get out there again at least one evening this week, if not then will definitely get a few hours over the weekend.

Thats kool bro no worries.. We'll get our chance to race again..

Thanks for inviting me GreyFox, the fact is with my DS3 there seems to be no way to drive with no TC in F12010. Unlike GT5, I mean, I did my fastest time on TT 2010 (best pad in Italy) with TC +2, and even with 0 it was not that much of a problem, I was just a little slower.
In my opinion Codemasters didn't do a great job as far as traction is concerned, at least for controllers. In 2nd or 3rd gear I can't touch the throttle without spinning, I tried different setups but to no avail, too much power too soon (even with "medium" TC).
Then again I can't ask you to allow me to use it, it would be too much advantage for me.

I started playing racing games a few years ago for fun and relax, and I just keep on loving my Dualshock, btw I'm sure with a wheel I'd be a lot slower... eheh! :lol:

Thanks for inviting me GreyFox, the fact is with my DS3 there seems to be no way to drive with no TC in F12010. Unlike GT5, I mean, I did my fastest time on TT 2010 (best pad in Italy) with TC +2, and even with 0 it was not that much of a problem, I was just a little slower.
In my opinion Codemasters didn't do a great job as far as traction is concerned, at least for controllers. In 2nd or 3rd gear I can't touch the throttle without spinning, I tried different setups but to no avail, too much power too soon (even with "medium" TC).
Then again I can't ask you to allow me to use it, it would be too much advantage for me.

I started playing racing games a few years ago for fun and relax, and I just keep on loving my Dualshock, btw I'm sure with a wheel I'd be a lot slower... eheh! :lol:

You just gotta let me know bro.. I turn assist on for my homies no problem..

I should be able to get some time this week, I've got 5 days off from tomorrow. Admittedly tomorrow is my other half's birthday so maybe I won't get too much racing in then. As mentioned in another thread I got myself a DFGT yesterday and can't believe it took me so long, already taken over a second off my Melbourne time, and that was with the wheel very loosely attached to an ironing board so sketchy to say the least! Amazing how much more control you have with the wheel, no more jerky turns and just so much quicker through fast corners. Give me a few more hours practice and I'll be there for some good racing.

I'm thinking of getting the Wheelstand Pro as its should be a little better than said ironing board, do any of you lot use one (Wheelstand Pro that is, not an ironing board!)?

I should be able to get some time this week, I've got 5 days off from tomorrow. Admittedly tomorrow is my other half's birthday so maybe I won't get too much racing in then. As mentioned in another thread I got myself a DFGT yesterday and can't believe it took me so long, already taken over a second off my Melbourne time, and that was with the wheel very loosely attached to an ironing board so sketchy to say the least! Amazing how much more control you have with the wheel, no more jerky turns and just so much quicker through fast corners. Give me a few more hours practice and I'll be there for some good racing.

I'm thinking of getting the Wheelstand Pro as its should be a little better than said ironing board, do any of you lot use one (Wheelstand Pro that is, not an ironing board!)?

For the price of a wheel stand you could probably get the cheapest Playseat which is like $200.. I be too broke though.. You can have a look at my setup in my profile..

Like your 'accessories', kind of like mine apart from the Red Bull ;)

The only reason I'm looking at a Wheelstand rather then a seat is space, I just don't have enough. My concern is just how sturdy the stand is as I can be a bit violent with the wheel, in real life as well as with driving games. Unless anyone thinks the stand isn't going to take my abuse then I think I'll get some cashola together, and make do with the ironing board in the meantime.

Like your 'accessories', kind of like mine apart from the Red Bull ;)

The only reason I'm looking at a Wheelstand rather then a seat is space, I just don't have enough. My concern is just how sturdy the stand is as I can be a bit violent with the wheel, in real life as well as with driving games. Unless anyone thinks the stand isn't going to take my abuse then I think I'll get some cashola together, and make do with the ironing board in the meantime.

Ive been wondering myself... Like how sturdy could a two foot pole be with something that moves side to side.. Though the GamePod does look pretty sturdy.. Check these out..
http://www.gamepod.co.uk/gt1.asp
http://www.playseat.com/shop/playseats-rookie/playseat-rookie.html/?___store=it

They both look pretty sweet, I think I'll struggle to get the seat idea past the other half, she probably won't think its the best use of space! The GamePod does look a lot more sturdy than the Wheelstand Pro, also about £65 more sturdy...hmmm...got me thinking now

Yeah i think the GamePod GT1 looks far better than the Wheelstand Pro..

Hi guys, first post here.

If any of you need another clean player, I wouldn't mind racing with you and getting to know you. I'm on most nights, around 10PM GMT. My PSN's in my sig, feel free to add me.

Welcome! Your request has been acknowledged.. Keep your eyes the forums for all our get togethers.. Look foward to seeing you on the track..

Last edited:
They both look pretty sweet, I think I'll struggle to get the seat idea past the other half, she probably won't think its the best use of space! The GamePod does look a lot more sturdy than the Wheelstand Pro, also about £65 more sturdy...hmmm...got me thinking now

Hi guys, first post here.

If any of you need another clean player, I wouldn't mind racing with you and getting to know you. I'm on most nights, around 10PM GMT. My PSN's in my sig, feel free to add me.

Back