TLCM Pedals + T300 - is it worth?

• Thread starter Lelek2209
  • 4 comments
Poland
Poland
Hi guys, I have playseat challenge + t300 pro with t3pa pedals and thinking about buy TLCM Thrustmaster pedals for upgrade. Is it worth for Gran Turismo 7 (mainly) and F1? I play on PS5.

I use a T300RS and T-LCM. The Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals are one of the best things you'll buy. I changed to them well over a year ago and they are worth every cent. You will not regret it.

I use a T300RS and T-LCM. The Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals are one of the best things you'll buy. I changed to them well over a year ago and they are worth every cent. You will not regret it.
It's a big diffrence in GT where everyone use ABS? I heard TLCM isnt worth if you use ABS.

Last edited:
It's a big diffrence in GT where everyone use ABS? I heard TLCM isnt worth if you use ABS.
The difference is probably less apparent in Gran Turismo than in a proper sim. I do the overwhelming majority of my racing in Assetto Corsa Competizione and they feel fantastic.

Man I hate when people ask that question, is it worth it ?

But for who ? We dont know you, we arent friends, we know nothing about you, how could we know if it's worth it for you ?

For me, yeah sure it's worth it , you can control your braking power better and even if GT is a simcade, you're not just smashing the brake at 100% and release it (or at least you dont if you are interest in being fast and getting better), you sometimes have to apply a certain power, for example when you cant break in a straight line and for that lc does help. I also play other sim like AC so yeah. And for F1 it's definitely worth it if you plan on running it without abs.

But it's hard to tell if it's worth it for you, 200 bucks is quite a lot for some people and nearly nothing for others. We all have different life situation, married, single, kids, etc.. so again it's hard to tell if it's worth or not. For me it is but then again 200 euro or usd isnt that much for me. My shoes usually cost me more than that and I have quite a lot of them.

Back