To add Rigidity bar to an X1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter P0tt3r
  • 12 comments
  • 1,765 views
Messages
65
Messages
C0lp0tt4
seems to be one of the few things you can setup, is there any noticeable change to the x1 with it?
Thanks
 
Nope even with one installed its a tedious heap driven by morons.
 
It's not worth it. You won't be faster.
 
It's actually a fun car to drive, or at least difficult to drive.

With that said, Group C cars seem to be much more fun.
 
After golding those Vettel´s, I never got back to drive one. I´m just done with that "car" :)
 
GTP_roadrunner After golding those Vettel´s, I never got back to drive one. I´m just done with that "car"

Yeah, it's Bob's car now!
 
I've never driven it outside of the challenges.
Bob likes it though.
 
I finally reached gold in "Like The Wind" A Spec with the X1... just had to do it but was not fun at all
 
Nope even with one installed its a tedious heap driven by morons.

Why does one have to be a moron for driving an X1? I just did the Laguna Seca Endurance race (yes, A-Spec) with it the other day, and for me, it was the perfect choice. Wouldn't have wanted to use any other car.
 
Yeah, it's Bob's car now!

This. I mostly give my bobs the X1 for B-Spec Grinding or completing B-Spec races that allows such car quickly.

Jimmie
Nope even with one installed its a tedious heap driven by morons.

:lol: :lol:
 
You are confusing the X1 with the Tank Car I believe.

na he aint, the car is a non entity for me. sure i have 4. but do i drive em? nope, never, nada!
 
Back