Toby KeithMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 5 comments
  • 717 views
Messages
4,312
Well, I know I may be the only one here that will listen to country music, but his songs are pretty cool. He has this one song about smoking weed with willie Nelson. It's funny.
 
I like country. I can't say I like Toby Keith all that much, though.

Junior Brown and Jimmie Dale Gilmore are the only country artists I can really stand. I bet neon_duke could recommend some good country--I've seen him post a bunch of country songs in the What are you listening to??

👍
 
Well alot of country is great. I like alan jackson,montgomery-gentry, toby is alright but i think he is over rated. I myself like classic country from the 40-60's.
 
I'm not crazy about the old "drinkin', dyin', cryin' " country music that was the norm pre-1980.
I got into Country/Western, the same way I got in to Heavy rock as a teen. It was what was on where my friends hung out. Eventually, I started to like it.
I like Toby Keith all right. But, what impresses me most, is that he can be "politically incorrect" and not be ostracized by the "Nashville Machine".
 
anybody see his video for a little too late ? its hilareous:dopey:
 
Back