Toca Race Driver Pictures & Videos (Toca Race Driver 1, 2 & 3)

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 34 comments
Sorry to see you're shelving it Craig, but completely understandable. I've started my own playthrough on the YouTube channel as you know, and despite only two episodes being live, I've found a very steep curve in difficulty, mainly caused by how inconsistent the cars can be to control! I'll push on and see how far I get! Thanks for the series up to now!

Couldn't ask for a better person to start a playthrough as I shelve mine! :cheers:

Steep learning curve indeed, this game takes no prisoners sometimes!

I recently got TOCA Race Driver 3 working again on my PC, and so I'm starting to make a few videos here and there. :D

Not sure yet if I want to stream a full playthrough, make videos on a playthrough or just keep making single race / championship videos like so. I definitely want to make more content on it though, it's my absolute favorite racing game of the PS2 era (only just beating out GT4 due to having full damage and having Pukekohe Park)

Remember before the blowup of mods, when game devs would actually put wacky stuff in their games by themselves? Colin McRae Rally 3 had a battle tank and a jet fighter, Need For Speed Carbon had a firetruck and a dump truck. And TOCA Race Driver 3 had lawnmower racing... :lol:

Remember before the blowup of mods, when game devs would actually put wacky stuff in their games by themselves? Colin McRae Rally 3 had a battle tank and a jet fighter, Need For Speed Carbon had a firetruck and a dump truck. And TOCA Race Driver 3 had lawnmower racing... :lol:

I did not know this, but I love it!

Really need to give it a try myself now!! :D

Did you ever play the Toca Touring Car games, one of them had a tank & a Cadillac if I remember rightly! Back when you felt like a wee boss putting in cheat codes! :lol:

Did you ever play the Toca Touring Car games, one of them had a tank & a Cadillac if I remember rightly!
Absolutely, that was the first game that had the Caddy and the tank! It also had a race track set in a volcano called lavaland, more of a rally cross circuit than anything you'd run supertourers on!

There were so many Codemasters racers that had odd cheats and bonuses like that, it's definitely something I miss about games back then!

Latest Posts

Back