TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,147 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
love how everyone has ignored akmuq's entry xD
 
Still putting the Ibiza Cupra forward aint gonna happen though.:indiff:
 
Very interesting, some closer than others..
 
Tom - Alfa Romeo 147
Chris - Audi TT
Gedi - Honda integra Type R
Matty - Lexus (TOCA Legends car)
kartman- Toyota GT 86 (as the avensis)
smuffyatfcp - Volkswagen MK-V Golf
DK - VW Golf Mk. VI R
Frasier - Nissan Silvia Spec-R AERO (S15)
Akmuq - VW Scirocco
Chqr - Audi S3
 
Tom - Alfa Romeo 147
Chris - Audi TT
Gedi - Honda integra Type R
Matty - Lexus (TOCA Legends car)
kartman- Toyota GT 86 (as the avensis)
smuffyatfcp - Volkswagen MK-V Golf
DK - VW Golf Mk. VI R
Frasier - Nissan Silvia Spec-R AERO (S15)
Akmuq - VW Scirocco
Chqr - Audi S3
Spurgy - Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window
 
a very tuned down m3 :D
 
Interesting..
 
Suggesting an M3__
 
Tom - Alfa Romeo 147
Chris - Audi TT
Gedi - Honda integra Type R
Matty - Lexus (TOCA Legends car)
kartman- Toyota GT 86 (as the avensis)
smuffyatfcp - Volkswagen MK-V Golf
DK - VW Golf Mk. VI R
Frasier - Nissan Silvia Spec-R AERO (S15)
Akmuq - VW Scirocco
Chqr - Audi S3
Spurgy - Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window
gorsad - BMW 135i

Yeah, I know it's unlikely.
 
Tom - Alfa Romeo 147
Chris - Audi TT
Gedi - Honda integra Type R
Matty - Lexus (TOCA Legends car)
kartman- Toyota GT 86 (as the avensis)
smuffyatfcp - Volkswagen MK-V Golf
DK - VW Golf Mk. VI R
Frasier - Nissan Silvia Spec-R AERO (S15)
Akmuq - VW Scirocco
Chqr - Audi S3
Spurgy - Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window
gorsad - BMW 135i
conbon - citreon c4
 
Sorry for the double post but what sort of times are you all getting at spa.
 
2.34 I think is the fastest so far :)
 
I will let you know what i get tommorow as i havent acctually bought the track yet:lol:
 
Gutted I can't race at Spa, I was setting low 34's. :(
 
All i can tell you is ive managed a high 1.32 at laguna.
 
2 38 here..
 
Just did a 1:32.430 in the volvo
 
2.33.4 round Spa, pretty much as fast as I can go :)
 
What is your best time around laguna spurgy?
 
Erm, 1.31 I think I did, can't remember, you were in the lounge the other day when I did it :)
 
Liking the guesses guys, keep it up! :)
 
So the Hyundai Veloster will be next in GT5, are we likely to see it make an appearance for Season 6?
 
Tom
So the Hyundai Veloster will be next in GT5, are we likely to see it make an appearance for Season 6?

I have never even heard of the Hyundai Veloster, let me go to google :lol:

EDIT Holy 🤬 thats a ugly horror

250px-2012_Hyundai_Veloster_--_01-20-2012_2.jpg
 
I have never even heard of the Hyundai Veloster, let me go to google :lol:

EDIT Holy 🤬 thats a ugly horror

250px-2012_Hyundai_Veloster_--_01-20-2012_2.jpg

But, it would add more cars to the grid. Plus something from the Korean market is never a bad thing, unless we're talking about dogs of course..
 
We will see.

But firstly there are two new S6 cars, first one is saturday. Whoo.
 
Tom
So the Hyundai Veloster will be next in GT5, are we likely to see it make an appearance for Season 6?

You read the thing wrong, it's in Next Gran Turismo.:)
 
You read the thing wrong, it's in Next Gran Turismo.:)

Balls, this is why I should not skim things...
 
Tom - Alfa Romeo 147
Chris - Audi TT
Gedi - Honda integra Type R
Matty - Lexus (TOCA Legends car)
kartman- Toyota GT 86 (as the avensis)
smuffyatfcp - Volkswagen MK-V Golf
DK - VW Golf Mk. VI R
Frasier - Nissan Silvia Spec-R AERO (S15)
Akmuq - VW Scirocco
Chqr - Audi S3
Spurgy - Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window
gorsad - BMW 135i
conbon - citreon c4
R35 - Tank Car
 
Tom
Plus something from the Korean market is never a bad thing, unless we're talking about dogs of course..

I got an infraction for making a similar statement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back