TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,736 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.. Well then..

I'll be around for both anyway.. I think..
 
Oh, so it's not, and I quote "I'm here for laguna this week, but not for laguna next week" ;):lol:
 
Geez, I failed to get Nel's message completely. :sick::guilty:

Anyway, this means there'll be an open DBC spot at Nürb, for a change. :dopey:
 
Carbonox
Geez, I failed to get Nel's message completely. :sick::guilty:

Anyway, this means there'll be an open DBC spot at Nürb, for a change. :dopey:

I'll take it.
 
Oh my god! Some guy in a open lobby now, a randomer just come in and expressed his love for Spurgy! OMG!!! This is classic!!!
 
You have to hear this :lol: OMG this is brilliant, join my top gear lobby! :lol:!!!!
 
Furi... why not just say what's going on right here? I'm going to sleep, ya know... :dopey:

Ak, that comment's getting old. ;)
 
Carbonox
Furi... why not just say what's going on right here? I'm going to sleep, ya know... :dopey:

Ak, that comment's getting old. ;)

It can never get old.
 
Oh my god I am dying laughing here!!! :lol:

Someone is currently trying to tell Spurgy "I love you" in a public lobby XD!!!
 
Oh my god I am dying laughing here!!! :lol:

What a way to interfere with a perfectly civil conversation between me and Matty.

Unless you're laughing at us, of course, which some people might be doing, though we certainly weren't joking around, but actually talking about rather important matters of these days.
 
What a way to interfere with a perfectly civil conversation between me and Matty.

Unless you're laughing at us, of course, which some people might be doing, though we certainly weren't joking around, but actually talking about rather important matters of these days.

No because I just quit a race as I was laughing so hard...
 
Oh my god it was Chqr :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I'm laughing like never before after finding out the rather anti-climatic, but also slightly predictable ending of our newest TOCA Soap Opera.
 
What have I done? That is not me lol.

It is, Haitch said so as well. Pink suit? 5 friends, high a spec levels? It was you.
 
Furi... No more Coca Cola for you....
 
Mega lol. You guys caught me.
 
I think Furi was just crapping his pants when he got the embarrassing thought that Chqr might not have been there after all.
 
Chqr just created yet another account :lol:
 
Furi was on a sugar rush and was bouncing off the walls. I doubt he noticed anything :lol:..
 
Furi was on a sugar rush and was bouncing off the walls. I doubt he noticed anything :lol:..

Waiting for another one I think...
 
You guys are far too gullable. Not once but twice you guys took longer than 10 minutes to realise who I was.

I had fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back