TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great season everyone, well done to:

Spurgy: TOCA Season 5 Champion.
Joe: Independents Champion
DBC Racing: Teams Champions
Volvo: Makes Champions.

It's a shame no-one took up my suggestion of Formula Tank Car. :lol:

Season high would have to be my triple at Monza, one with inters on (as well as winning the championship :D) season low would have to be Suzuka race 1 getting tapped off last lap and finishing 6th, not that it bothered me much, was just my worst result :) Also just realised I've been on the podium for all but 2 races this season 👍

Seriously considering variable turbo boosts for S6. Thread will open monday or tuesday night.

Seriously considering variable turbo boosts for S6. Thread will open monday or tuesday night.

I said it like 3 times in the room but was ignored.

The G35 would be even more off the pace since it's Naturally Aspirated and you've no interest in putting on tyre wear.

I said it like 3 times in the room but was ignored.

The G35 would be even more off the pace since it's Naturally Aspirated and you've no interest in putting on tyre wear.

Well think of it this way: The FWD's all have High RPM Turbo's. The Boost levels would simply affect when it get that boost.

Mazda and Volvo are same spec next season.

How many times are you going to say that?

Season highs.

Tsukuba did quite well but stuffed it late in each race.

Lows.

The civic is a pile of 🤬.

Last edited:
~FINAL STANDINGS~
FINALDRIVERS.png

FINALINDY.png

FINALTEAMS.png

FINALMAKES.png

Top 12 will receive PM's very shortly about Season 6 Status. Stewards also receiving a PM set.

I could of had him but his car lagged into me and gave me engine damage :( Also got a pole time when the timer hit 0 but it was just too late to register :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back