TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,657 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stay on topic or I'll lock the thread.

Edit: I'll be handing out infractions as well.
 
Well I gotta say Furi you do have a rep for doing just one round in series then getting in everyones way in one way or another then stopping saying it's to save others races etc.. Maybe if you improved your driving in traffic that wouldn't be a problem :sly:..
 
Guys serious note, we should have a 15 car field tomorrow night. Watch yourself.
 
Well I gotta say Furi you do have a rep for doing just one round in series then getting in everyones way in one way or another then stopping saying it's to save others races etc.. Maybe if you improved your driving in traffic that wouldn't be a problem :sly:..

T'is true dat.:sly: That Viper will never see the light of day.:rolleyes:
 
I'm better now than I was a year ago, i'm still improving.
 
I can better Furi's poor attendance report..
 
i was joking tom :lol:
 
Excellent. We all looking forward to tomorrow then?
 
Don't be too harsh on yourself Kartman, I'm sure 2nd place wont be lapping you.. ;)
 
Oi, don't forget the other RPM Volvo! ;)
 
Oh yeh sorry Furi, I'm sure 2nd place wont lap you either 👍
 
Oh yeh sorry Furi, I'm sure 2nd place wont lap you either 👍

:lol:

Just so you're all aware, I'm aiming to be back by Round 2, if not then 3 certainly.
 
I see RPM, DBC, and VenoM taking wins tomorrow.
 
Furi practicing.

0.jpg


And a video of him in action.

2009-Volvo-C30-0018.jpg
 
:lol:

Akmuq on way to Tsukuba this morning.

55428-Crash-Honda-Civic-----Lahore-26585-1241742328156-1367252339-30506902-5362086-n.jpg
 
I found a picture of carbon.
i2JDt.png
 
Carracer's picture didn't show. :sly:

FAIL!
 
Anyway Furi, I see DBC, DBC and DBC taking the wins. :sly::sly:
 
Reminder:

TOCAR1ENTRYLIST.png
 
Confirmation that car specifications are also now FROZEN for first half of season, no alterations will be made to any cars for first 4 events of this season.
 
Confirmation that car specifications are also now FROZEN for first half of season, no alterations will be made to any cars for first 4 events of this season.

Wait what? The Nissan is way too fast. :crazy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back