TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,697 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Daxy poo :). (It has a bit more than that though ;))
 
Reminder quali is 30 mins tonight, 7.15pm to 7.45pm.
 
I just did two 53.1's in a row with the Mazda, with another tenth to come!!! :eek:
 
im stuck on a 53.5 with the volvo :(
 
Honda 52.7
Volvo 52.9
Mazda 53.0 (I think 52s are possible in it just couldn't nail a lap)
Ford 53.1 (had another lap .2 up in the first 2 sectors but lost .2 in the last sector which put the lap back to a 53.1 so 52.9 is possible)
Nissan 53.7

Come on boys get to it ;).
 
52.9 for me, 52.8 possible :)
 
No can do :lol:. I'm das test driver so can't be giving out setups or else everyone would want one :scared:.
 
No can do :lol:. I'm das test driver so can't be giving out setups or else everyone would want one :scared:.

Well, DBC has your setup... :p
 
No can do :lol:. I'm das test driver so can't be giving out setups or else everyone would want one :scared:.

JB does in V8's.


Now hand them over. :dopey:
 
Well, DBC has your setup... :p

From WTCC a long time ago and on SS tyres the setup for WTCC has been changed drastically for the Toca Mazda ;). (But I guess my setup for the WTCC was pretty epic :sly:)
 
From WTCC a long time ao and on SS tyres the setup for WTCC has been changed drastically for the Toca Mazda ;).

Doesn't seem to prevent me from winning a race. :p
 
From WTCC a long time ao and on SS tyres the setup for WTCC has been changed drastically for the Toca Mazda ;).

Don't tell him that...


Carb, the setup should work on both cars.... :D
 
Don't tell him that...


Carb, the setup should work on both cars.... :D

What's up with that? :indiff:

I think DBC is going to move ahead of Venom at this round. :)
 
I set a lap when I was in a practice session with Dax, nel, Spurg and kartman on monday I think it was, 54.1 if I recall correctly but could probably match Dax if I put on my stable setup and gave it a few more laps.
 
We found 0.5 seconds today :D
 
JB does in V8's.


Now hand them over. :dopey:

Too right set up show offs really :yuck: never have understood it just help the guys out .................man.:rolleyes:
 
Paul has been in charge of developing the next gen TOCA cars. (And you owe me a PM about that big lump I sent ya a while back ;) Paul)
 
(And you owe me a PM about that big lump I sent ya a while back ;) Paul)

3649326924_lol_guy_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
 
Which PM you sent loads, you'll have to remind me Furi I get many PMs...
 
40 minutes until we open - who's in tonight?
 
40 minutes until we open - who's in tonight?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Need to put dinner on so I can eat it before the race.
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Need to put dinner on so I can eat it before the race.

30 minutes for qualifying though, no rush.
 
you racing today buddy?

Yes mate, feeling slightly nauseous after taking my antibiotics and I have to take another one at about 7. :sick:
 
Tom
Yes mate, feeling slightly nauseous after taking my antibiotics and I have to take another one at about 7. :sick:

At least we know you won't be drunk-driving.:)
 
Tom
Yes mate, feeling slightly nauseous after taking my antibiotics and I have to take another one at about 7. :sick:

Just don't do a Mark Webber.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back