TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
  • 82,202 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishing! I love fishing
 
Keep pushing Furi sure you can squeeze a bit more outta the old girl.:D

I think we need a team BMW test session...
 
Anyone considering Honda try this tune

It's taken away the tyre wear and the understeer.👍
 
Anyone considering Honda try this tune

It's taken away the tyre wear and the understeer.👍

Thats a completly different tune from what I used last season... So how was the Honda's tyre-wear?

Eidt: My BMW lost 13hp yesterday... 257hp now..
 
Fishing! I love fishing

Yeah mate im big on carp fishing trouble is it takes me away friday to sunday every other weekend.:grumpy:
 
Anyone want to join for a BMW test session?
 
Thats a completly different tune from what I used last season... So how was the Honda's tyre-wear?

Eidt: My BMW lost 13hp yesterday... 257hp now..

Wow 13hp gonna check mine oil change time.💡
 
How can I only get 2:07's.....?? :(
 
Not even driftking or racepaul were lagging on a massive, time change track
Do I normally lag then?

By the way, for the Mazda, Honda, and Lexus drivers...
Dan's Lexus was bloody quick in a straght line! :eek: very poor in the turns though :lol:
 
Do I normally lag then?


Dan's Lexus was bloody quick in a straght line! :eek: very poor in the turns though :lol:

Shame Dan cannot make Monza... he would be a victory contender there...
 
@racerpaul: I don't think you normally lag, it just under a very high pressure lobby, I would have tought you would have been a bad lagger because you had trouble getting into the lounge. No lag though .:)
 
In the 3 laps we did yesterday after the race, my best lap was 2:08

You struggled... I only ever saw you spinning off...
 
You guys got my invites?
 
Invites for what?
 
I sent invites for a group out on GtPlanet, a sort of official TOCA group...
 
Shame Dan cannot make Monza... he would be a victory contender there...

It was the only place I was confident about. In tsukuba I can only get in the 1.00s so i'm not really going to win any races this season.
 
It was the only place I was confident about. In tsukuba I can only get in the 1.00s so i'm not really going to win any races this season.

Thats pretty fast Dan... I can only do 1.00.4
 
Managed a 2.04 without cutting the chicanes as I guess were not allowed to cut so room for improvement
 
Agree not to kick up any more, and I'll allow you back in
If possible, I'd like to make a return for next Saturday.
 
Last edited:
I swear, I won't act like a spoil child again. I regret it & know I'm missing out on a great series. Please, if possible, I'd like to make a return for next Saturday.

Very well. You are back in, but as a reserve at the moment, so you don't have a definite starting place. Akmuq has a set-up for the Honda by the way...

And funny thing is vtec, you would have loved those first races...
 
MrMulsanne
And funny thing is vtec, you would have loved those first races...
I don't doubt it... Thank you for a second chance to get back in. Hopefully, I can making the starting grid in due time. Thanks again.
 
Don't have an invite either.
 
2 minutes... you will all have invites shortly...
 
Sorted. Invites sent
 
akmuq
No tyre wear apart from when gedi put me sliding, it was very oversteery then.:odd:

Lol sorry mate!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back