TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
  • 82,204 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't done a lap yet, although I would imagine 2 minutes would be a good banker lap.

2 minutes is a bit slow, I did 1m 42's in the integra.
 
Last edited:
somebodysb2
2 minutes is a bit slow, I did 1m 42's in the integra.

Was that with racing hards and no aids
 
Well done the hondas doing well
 
Can't be... 1.43 is 22 seconds faster than me! Is the Integra unmodified?
 
That is to fast!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Just to let you know, in the TOCA Drivers Association TDA Group, I have a list up showing the all-time stats for the series...
 
Just to let you know, in the TOCA Drivers Association TDA Group, I have a list up showing the all-time stats for the series...

I came up with the idea ;)
 
How are people getting on in monza? What times are people getting?
 
I'm gonna be on, in hopes of an open spot on the grid.
 
Will there be a prize for the winner?
 
For the championship winner, yes ;)
 
Any practice going on tonight?
 
In a change of schedule - we are racing on saturday at Monza! Tonight no practice though...
 
In a change of schedule - we are racing on saturday at Monza! Tonight no practice though...

Sorry can't make it. See you next week!
 
So the race is back on then, I hope were not gonna be messed around like this every week! Also what's the deal with the chicanes coz if you cut them people can gain an extra 3 secs!!
 
As said before when you asked the question, there will be penalties when someone is caught cutting the chicanes under the race replay.
 
Cool thanks dude just wanted to clear things up?
 
MrMulsanne
In a change of schedule - we are racing on saturday at Monza! Tonight no practice though...

I'll be in my lounge tonight practicing from 8pm gmt. My psn is The_Boyce.
 
I thought moza was next week because of GTP Le Mans Classic?
 
The_Boyce
I'll be in my lounge tonight practicing from 8pm gmt. My psn is The_Boyce.

How long you on for? I might join you, il add you later gedi69
 
GTP Le Mans Classic Practice tonight and race sunday. TOCA saturday - it's a weekend double-header!
 
Gik69
How long you on for? I might join you, il add you later gedi69

I'll be on for quite a while, an hour or 2.
 
I'll be on for quite a while, an hour or 2.

Mrm is there any racing planned for the following saturday??? Ive already changed plans once to be around for the weekend first agreed??
 
In cunny17s lounge 4 testing
 
I can make monza then.
 
Bet Lexus win this week... it is very fast in a straight line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back