TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
  • 82,203 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that get well soon bro.👍

thirded (That even a word? :lol:)

Hopefully see you at Laguna Seca next week 👍
 
Well, there goes the only real challenge from the Hondas...no offense intended to the other Honda drivers.

I may be able to give challenge during the qualifying... But that's about it :ouch:
 
hightyme
Sorry to hear about the accident, hope all is well.

Yep second that. Hope you get better soon
 
I have had no practise this week, so It will be a learning curve this weekend for me...
 
I have had no practise this week, so It will be a learning curve this weekend for me...

The same here mate 👍

Oh and all the best VR, hope you're fit and ready to race by next weekend :)
 
The same here mate 👍

Oh and all the best VR, hope you're fit and ready to race by next weekend :)

Thanks mate. It's all about the fingers, when I can move them better I should be able to race with my DS3. If my DFGT turns up I can try driving one handed and hope my knees are well enough for the pedals.
 
Thanks Boyce and hightyme, i'll be back but it's just the time that I don't know. May give this season a rest actually, concentrate on next season, getting better and my championship. I may watch tonight still.
 
I wont be racing tonight due to the haye fight,hope you all have fun!
 
Who's with me tonight? Just done 1:42.4 in practice...
 
I'll be there, but I'm not near that pace. Hopefully I'll be better in the races :D
 
I'm in the middle of a huge thunderstorm here, probably won't be able to enter at least the first race unless it goes away...
 
4 Races tonight :)
 
20 mins to room open - who will be there?
 
I'm just about to boot up :)
 
OH YEAH, I got a Mazda from the OCD. Is it eligible for me to use in Indy, which begins in a few minutes?
 
Room open!!!
 
Tonight was a good race, few incidents, but pretty good.
 
This is an open message to hightyme: I apologise if the incident between us was my fault. We were both lagging, we're on different continents. I could get a better connection, but apparently my Huawei E585 modem has flower-like delicateness when it comes to its charging port. If I were to move it to get a better signal, I could break that charging port, causing irreparable damage. I am sorry, and if this makes you feel better, if you caught up with me I would have moved over.

On-topic, tonight was great, I really enjoyed my laptime duel with Carbonox at the end of the race in an attempt to get within that magic slipstream range. If all goes well, I could sit back for the final round at the Nurburgring and watch the ensuing carnage. :sly:
 
This is an open message to hightyme: I apologise if the incident between us was my fault. We were both lagging, we're on different continents. I could get a better connection, but apparently my Huawei E585 modem has flower-like delicateness when it comes to its charging port. If I were to move it to get a better signal, I could break that charging port, causing irreparable damage. I am sorry, and if this makes you feel better, if you caught up with me I would have moved over.

On-topic, tonight was great, I really enjoyed my laptime duel with Carbonox at the end of the race in an attempt to get within that magic slipstream range. If all goes well, I could sit back for the final round at the Nurburgring and watch the ensuing carnage. :sly:

dk you had some serious lag in race 4. Fix that before next weekend if you can.
 
I had a shocker tonight :crazy:

A generally lousy performance, although I got a little better in Race 4 :D
 
Apology accepted DK
 
I'll have some championship standings up tomorrow 👍

Good stuff tonight, and a great BMW battle in Race 4 as well!
 
Well this neck injury completely buggered things up for me.
 
MrMulsanne
I'll have some championship standings up tomorrow 👍

Good stuff tonight, and a great BMW battle in Race 4 as well!

Indeed it was. ;)
 
driftking18594
This is an open message to hightyme: I apologise if the incident between us was my fault. We were both lagging, we're on different continents......
I am sorry, and if this makes you feel better, if you caught up with me I would have moved over.
I wasn't lagging, maybe on your screen cause you were lagging but I'm confident I wasn't lagging on anyone elses screen. The fact it's different continents means nearly nothing. I play with people from all around the world & your on the same continent as everyone else in the series. If that was the issue, I'd be lagging on everyones screen and that's not the case. We've been down this road before..... & to say if I had caught you, you would have pulled over... Maybe but even then, how do I drive around a car that glitching all over the track?? Regardless, life goes on, was good racing at Indy.
 
I wasn't lagging, maybe on your screen cause you were lagging but I'm confident I wasn't lagging on anyone elses screen. The fact it's different continents means nearly nothing. I play with people from all around the world & your on the same continent as everyone else in the series. If that was the issue, I'd be lagging on everyones screen and that's not the case. We've been down this road before..... & to say if I had caught you, you would have pulled over... Maybe but even then, how do I drive around a car that glitching all over the track?? Regardless, life goes on, was good racing at Indy.

One point I was racing, and dk had gone to 7th, before shooting back to 2nd. Lag is an issue with Irish racers (I know that from NASCAR online, which emphasises lag issues...)
 
^ True, I heard somewhere that we have one of the poorest broadband services in Europe.
 
Out of interest I have a great speed with my connection, it's just it won't work sometimes in winter. Weird.


And DK about your Honda prediction: it's ooooooonnnnnnnn.


I will win a race this season! Laguna and Nurburgring will be a good track for the Honda and I don't slow down in the races, I speed up.;).

No tyre wear for me thank you very much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back