TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
  • 82,203 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest I have a great speed with my connection, it's just it won't work sometimes in winter. Weird.


And DK about your Honda prediction: it's ooooooonnnnnnnn.


I will win a race this season! Laguna and Nurburgring will be a good track for the Honda and I don't slow down in the races, I speed up.;).

No tyre wear for me thank you very much.

Gloves are off.... :lol:
 
New pictures up in TOCA Drivers Association from Tsukuba & Indy.
 
Request to everyone - can EVERYBODY please buy the Mazda Atenza from the OCD - as a filler between Seasons 2 and 3 I'm thinking of a shorter fun series - a TOCA Masters Series using the Mazda. Bit more fun, using the most successfully car in TOCA history

Sort of in tribute of this:





*
Nice pics vtec
 
hightyme
New pictures up in TOCA Drivers Association from Tsukuba & Indy.

Great pictures! At least in season 3 we might be able to tell who is in what car!
 
Great pictures! At least in season 3 we might be able to tell who is in what car!

Haha lol. What you guys think of the TOCA Masters idea?
 
I'd be interested, but what about your NASCAR Truck series???

Depends. 1 or the other at the moment, and NASCAR Trucks is a little low on entries.
 
Taking a bit of time to update points as the all-time list is also being updated - will be up by wednesday!
 
Request to everyone - can EVERYBODY please buy the Mazda Atenza from the OCD - as a filler between Seasons 2 and 3 I'm thinking of a shorter fun series - a TOCA Masters Series using the Mazda. Bit more fun, using the most successfully car in TOCA history

Sort of in tribute of this:





*
Nice pics vtec


Its my faithfull Cupra R:tup:
 
Racing this week but not next.
 
How about we just have one pre-season test and just a 2 week gap between the two seasons?
 
How about we just have one pre-season test and just a 2 week gap between the two seasons?

But then we wouldn't get the NASCAR truck series :/
 
tocaindy.png


driftking just needs to score 1 more point an ESV6, and maintain his lead over everyone else.
 
Last edited:
It's not that hard for DK to become champion after Laguna Seca, given that he only needs to beat ESV6 by a single point (then the gap would be 60) and not lose to vtec or Boyce by too many points. :P
 
It'll be interesting, Laguna is a tight track, kind of madrid with sand pits instead of walls... Then again I said we couldn't overtake at Tsukuba...
 
For sure it'll be, I'll probably make sure from now on that I won't lead the race except after the final corner, because it seems that I take corners much slower (guess it's because of the suspension) than the others, which leads to me getting rammed. :grumpy: In Indy I was a bit impatient at times which resulted in terrible consequences...
 
For sure it'll be, I'll probably make sure from now on that I won't lead the race except after the final corner, because it seems that I take corners much slower (guess it's because of the suspension) than the others, which leads to me getting rammed. :grumpy: In Indy I was a bit impatient at times which resulted in terrible consequences...

Indy's first corner had that classic BTCC "everyone spins goes over grass slides and continues on" moment in race 3 I think ...
 
Please don't start season 3 before the 27th of August as I don't want to miss the start of season 3 due to holiday's :) Oh and just a quick heads up, I won't be able to make the 27th of July and I am unsure as I will be able to make the 30th due to a one week holiday, right basically here's the dates I am not available:

23rd June - 30th June - Holiday to Somerset
6th August - Iron Maiden Concert
8th August - 22nd August - Holiday to America

Hope this clears things up 👍
 
Don't worry, we're not racing on the 27th of July AFAIK.
 
Don't worry, we're not racing on the 27th of July AFAIK.

Just like to say welldone for this season DK you are the seb vettel of TOCA.
 
Just like to say welldone for this season DK you are the seb vettel of TOCA.

Who's Mark Webber? :lol:
 
LOL think his using a hispania engine.

Well in Season 3 me and Akmuq have Infiniti engines like Red Bull ;) .

Going to fire my BMW up for some Laguna Seca practice laps - anyone else been doing laps of Laguna?
 
Well in Season 3 me and Akmuq have Infiniti engines like Red Bull ;) .

Going to fire my BMW up for some Laguna Seca practice laps - anyone else been doing laps of Laguna?

Nope nothing been so busy with you know what!!:crazy:
 
1:35.1 here for my first lap.
 
Getting 33s but struggling with understeer massively.

Note: why'd I write oversteer? Brainfade!
 
Last edited:
Haven't practiced yet, but I think this is a Honda track.

Anyways, I was watching some of the action from Monaco earlier and race 3, my first lap was very entertaining. I started 5th, but had a terrible launch, no bother, as I made several overtakes, including one around the outside of racerpaul at the chicane.

As for the rest of the race, when avoh, driftking and I got past gedi, I was about 18 seconds off the lead on lap 7 I think.(driftking and avoh were closer, as there was an incident) I got back on to the back of driftking and we closed up, I was going slowly on the final lap and finished 13 seconds adrift, but driftking was only 8 adrift. That's 6 drivers in only 8 seconds and it could have been 7 in 10 seconds!

These races are just meant to be close, even if someone dominates. Awesome series.:)
 
Haven't practiced yet, but I think this is a Honda track.

Anyways, I was watching some of the action from Monaco earlier and race 3, my first lap was very entertaining. I started 5th, but had a terrible launch, no bother, as I made several overtakes, including one around the outside of racerpaul at the chicane.

As for the rest of the race, when avoh, driftking and I got past gedi, I was about 18 seconds off the lead on lap 7 I think.(driftking and avoh were closer, as there was an incident) I got back on to the back of driftking and we closed up, I was going slowly on the final lap and finished 13 seconds adrift, but driftking was only 8 adrift. That's 6 drivers in only 8 seconds and it could have been 7 in 10 seconds!

These races are just meant to be close, even if someone dominates. Awesome series.:)

How many times have I heard that this season... :lol:. Monaco went better than I thought, and I'm glad you are enjoying it after that Madrid horror show....
 
It's not much of a honda track, can't get rid of understeer at turns 3 and 4 but the rest isn't so bad. Tyre wear isn't as bad as monaco but it's not got the race pace of others still.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back