TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna take my first win at HSR :)

HAHAHAHA THIS TIME LOTUS DIDN'T STEAL MY MILESTONE REPLY!!!
 
Ahh *****

edit... YES I DID HAHA
 
NOOOO I HAD TEH 3000TH REPLY BUT LOTUS HAD TO SETTLE FOR 3000TH POST, OMG LOL N00B TEHEHEHEHE









:sly:
 
Oh noes I just posted my 2000th post on this. What a waste :P
 
Hell no, it's a grand honor to post your personal milestone post in TOCA. :p
 
Hell no, it's a grand honor to post your personal milestone post in TOCA. :p

TOCA sucks. GTP_Akmuq is a 1st corner hero!

*Runs away*
 
Im starting to wonder, was the Nelson Piquet Jnr crash organised right here on GT Planet. 💡:dopey:

No, now let's never speak about it again.;)
Ak if it makes ya feel better, I took RP down by a whole second tonight in V8 testing at HSR ;)
Oh here we go again, HSR, HSR, HSR. It would be handy if your car was the fastest at a track where I wasn't going to draft past you.:p
TOCA sucks. GTP_Akmuq is a 1st corner hero!

*Runs away*

I still don't get the joke so I'm going to smile and nod my head.

Is it the jump at the start of the Megane's?
 
No, now let's never speak about it again.;)

Oh here we go again, HSR, HSR, HSR. It would be handy if your car was the fastest at a track where I wasn't going to draft past you.:p


I still don't get the joke so I'm going to smile and nod my head.

Is it the jump at the start of the Megane's?

Fastest lap in practise with no draft, so place ya money where ya big GT sized mouth is :p
 
Fastest lap in practise with no draft, so place ya money where ya big GT sized mouth is :p

While I've got a Ford GT which is just as fast in a straight line, which I will tune to be faster in a straight line, and it will handle for me.:sly:
 
Don't wunna be an American idiot...

Duh nuh nun nuhh nun nuhh na na naah nuh nuh...
 
While I've got a Ford GT which is just as fast in a straight line, which I will tune to be faster in a straight line, and it will handle for me.:sly:

And I never even tweaked my top gear, I was 7 mph down on my previous top speed :sly:
 
One nation controlled by the media...

Duh nuh nun nuhh nun nuhh na na naah nuh nuh...
 
i disagree this is TOCA.....
 
i thought that was funny just think of the explosions peoples tempers and the building collapsing as crashes :sly:
also "flame wars" :sly:
 
i thought that was funny just think of the explosions peoples tempers and the building collapsing as crashes :sly:
also "flame wars" :sly:

Monaco would never look the same again.
 
i thought that was funny just think of the explosions peoples tempers and the building collapsing as crashes :sly:

And BMW's in walls.
 
Where are the damn race rezualtz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back