TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,546 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real, I remember ToCA having some "rub" in it... If things have changed, that's cool.
 
Exactly. SOME "rub". Not swerving across half the track to take out another guy or block 'em, and especially not diving into the first corner like a maniac in order to make up as many positions as possible.
 
👍
Exactly. SOME "rub". Not swerving across half the track to take out another guy or block 'em, and especially not diving into the first corner like a maniac in order to make up as many positions as possible.
 

So as we understand, vtec wants his points stripped and wants to start afresh from High Speed Ring?
 
Blimey! This thread has turned into some sort of handbag fight! Racing against RacerPaul and Vtec in season 2 was a lot of fun and CLEAN. i wasnt there on Saturday so i cant comment on events that evening, it would suprise me if i saw dirty moves by these 2.
 
So as we understand, vtec wants his points stripped and wants to start afresh from High Speed Ring?

Not a matter of wants... If I am seen by the stewards to be penalized that, so be it.

it would suprise me if i saw dirty moves by these 2.
surprise!! lol... I was definitely over-aggressive, no doubt about that.
Moves DK got away with in S2, assumed I was good.
 
Blimey! This thread has turned into some sort of handbag fight! Racing against RacerPaul and Vtec in season 2 was a lot of fun and CLEAN. i wasnt there on Saturday so i cant comment on events that evening, it would suprise me if i saw dirty moves by these 2.


Not a matter of wants... If I am seen by the stewards to be penalized that, so be it.

Stewards will review, points / penalties sorted this week...

Season 4 work is gathering, working on a created track for TOCA that looks promising...
 
Anyone want to join my room for some practise?
 
The steward's jobs are going to be made much easier when replay controls are implemented in Spec 2.0 :)
 
The new Corvette coming out next year :D











whoajy0.jpg


Mmmmmm...
 
Surely not for real.

Ofcourse not lol. Look at the picture, it's some four door car with a C4 rear attached some how. And to top it off, they got Xzibit to do a bit of "Hey man, I heard you like Spoilers..."

220px-Xzibit_2007.jpg
 
And let me do a pace lap for IROC!!!
 
Anyone wanna make a video of the Megane's? That was clean and close :)
 
And if (IF) Vtec goes with his word, I 110% want/would accept him back next race, seems like a nice guy.

Im all for 2nd chances 👍:)
 
neljack
And if (IF) Vtec goes with his word, I 110% want/would accept him back next race, seems like a nice guy.

Im all for 2nd chances 👍:)

Aaaarrrrr thats nice :-)
 
And if (IF) Vtec goes with his word, I 110% want/would accept him back next race, seems like a nice guy.

Im all for 2nd chances 👍:)

I seem to be unable to trust him, but his entry is the whole steward team's choice and not mine, so we shall see...
 
Practicing on HSR in rain for TOCA races, Furi ;)
 
Yeah *Hint hint*
 
Whats a decent lap in the rain?
 
I just set a 1:19.2, but God it is hairy...
 
Was going about half a second quicker on another lap but messed it up last corner, just to bare that in mind :)
 
Lads...

With the benefit of having had a day to think about it, I must offer my sincere apologies for my
conduct at the weekend

Not so much during the races, in which I still don't think I was that bad, given the circumstances

But off-track, both on Saturday and Sunday, I was terribly behaved

So to those of you that I upset, wound up or just plain disrespected...

I'm sorry
 
Lads...

With the benefit of having had a day to think about it, I must offer my sincere apologies for my
conduct at the weekend

Not so much during the races, in which I still don't think I was that bad, given the circumstances

But off-track, both on Saturday and Sunday, I was terribly behaved

So to those of you that I upset, wound up or just plain disrespected...

I'm sorry


Accepted 👍
 
Lads...

With the benefit of having had a day to think about it, I must offer my sincere apologies for my
conduct at the weekend

Not so much during the races, in which I still don't think I was that bad, given the circumstances

But off-track, both on Saturday and Sunday, I was terribly behaved

So to those of you that I upset, wound up or just plain disrespected...

I'm sorry

Accepted 👍

Just be aware you may have alienated a few drivers now...

Stewards, final proposals up.
 
When will we know the results?
 
When will we know the results?

As soon as the stewards have ratified everything, we are very close to a conclusion :)
 
Just be aware you may have alienated a few drivers now...
Maybe true, but seeing as I'm not in Toca that shouldn't present a major issue

I know Neljack and Ak are in the V8's, but we'll be fine I hope 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back