TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
15yfz1k.jpg



o9085l.jpg

Not really toca related, but what do you think? It is for my new series videos and stuff, and if you want to use the template for stuff you can (MrMulsanne)

Also, if I do any more TOCA videos I will use these.

and the FIA GT1 Championship *hint* *hint* ;) :P




Last one, I promise ;)
 
So what do you guys think of the race position cards?
 
Like em
 
Nice templates, Lotus! 👍

Any info on the strength of slipstreaming for HSR yet?
 
Nice templates, Lotus! 👍

Any info on the strength of slipstreaming for HSR yet?

I personally think it should be on weak, it seems very realistic. And thanks :)
 
But settings aren't supposed to be changed mid season anymore, right? :sly:

I personally think that the current slipstream that we've had until 2.0 is still good enough and makes passing easier. And that's what we want, close racing, correct?
 
After Tsbddfandskuba, I think what its on now should be ok. :)
 
Any chance of switching Laguna Seca and Indionapolis on the calender? :D
 
High Speed Ring: Round 7- Preview

A huge week for the Toca and Megane championship's. Sumo in the main series and Carbonox in the Megane's can both stretch their leads by more then a race win which is important. The team standings are changing every week as well, 3 teams still able to compete for the top spot. Carbonox, driftking and akmuq are in an intense battle for 3rd place, while Dan, TeamLotus and Furinkazen are all tied for 6th. Sumo has had a good history around the track, winning here in the NASCAR trucks, while akmuq has had 2 2nd places and a 3rd in his 3 online races here.

The Track

picture.php


2.5 miles and 8 laps at the fastest track on the calender meaning a race of approximately 10 minutes in the dry. Of course, rain could be a factor and this will be a race of tactics and NASCAR-type competition.



One, things for sure, it will be one hell of a night!​
 
Last edited:
Why not these tutorials in every track? 👍
 
Like it, like it a lot akmuq 👍
 
Didn't realise I was joint 6th :D
 
Why have I got more points in the independant than the overall?
 
Why have I got more points in the independant than the overall?

Bekaz the team drivers don't count in the independent championship, you newbie :dopey:
 
Bekaz the team drivers don't count in the independent championship, you newbie :dopey:

Im not a team driver?

*You newbie.
 
What do you think? You're gonna get yourself a teammate or you ain't in a team, newbie :p
 
Ohhhh boy, seeing all the hype makes it pretty difficult to say this.

I'm not gonna be able to make it this week. I'm out all weekend so I can't race in the WSM either. :(
 
BTW akmuq, it makes things cleaner if you say "Carbonox in the Megane Challenge". The most important series of all time must be mentioned!

Lotus... I give up :crazy:
 
BTW akmuq, it makes things cleaner if you say "Carbonox in the Megane Challenge". The most important series of all time must be mentioned!

Lotus... I give up :crazy:

Carbonox, you do realise that I am going to cut your Throttle Cable, Brake Cable, Clutch Cable and your aerial? That's right, no radio in your car!!

Muwahahhahahahahaha...
 
Ohhhh boy, seeing all the hype makes it pretty difficult to say this.

I'm not gonna be able to make it this week. I'm out all weekend so I can't race in the WSM either. :(

What about JCRS?
 
ohhhh boy, seeing all the hype makes it pretty difficult to say this.

I'm not gonna be able to make it this week. I'm out all weekend so i can't race in the wsm either. :(


:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
 
BTW akmuq, it makes things cleaner if you say "Carbonox in the Megane Challenge". The most important series of all time must be mentioned!

Lotus... I give up :crazy:

The Megane's aren't important, the only time I practice is in qualifying.;)
 
Even then I don't practise
 
According to Furi, there might still be prizes for the Megane Challenge leaders :)

Interesting how my Megane results just keep increasing but TOCA results are dropping. It's easy to explain though, the last two tracks were suckage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back