TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,549 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking is bad 👎 But akmuq-style signatures 👍
 
But jokes aside, back to official news - Death By Carbon Racing is going to enjoy its best weekend now on this track that, along with Monza, is the most notable "anyone's track" of the season which potentially brings excellent success. :)

I'm free all Saturday (apart from the Liverpool v Scum game time) to test with you the best way to block the rest of the track from those who 'think' they are better than Death by Carbon!
 
Let's all forget about Toca for a moment, aswell as the BTCC finale and perhaps even the Korean GP because something much more important is happening this weekend. Behold... The League One Steel City DERBY! Come on United! Who's with me!!!
 
Let's all forget about Toca for a moment, aswell as the BTCC finale and perhaps even the Korean GP because something much more important is happening this weekend. Behold... The League One Steel City DERBY! Come on United! Who's with me!!!

Football is a piece of boring 🤬, full of overpayed, underachieving idiots who if they didn't have a career in football would be working in McDonalds.

Just my 2 cents.
 
Football is a piece of boring 🤬, full of overpayed, underachieving idiots who if they didn't have a career in football would be working in McDonalds.

Just my 2 cents.

Bit harsh on all footballers, some have got qualifications. Ched Evans has got a criminal record on his CV, no Mcdonalds for him.

Sheffield United vs. Sheffield Wednesday is a totally different matter though :D
 
Football is a piece of boring 🤬, full of overpayed, underachieving idiots who if they didn't have a career in football would be working in McDonalds.

Just my 2 cents.

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
 
I don't get it, how can Sheffield Wednesday be scum? The supporters are from the same place...
 
Well I dont have a best mate called Nelson Piquet Jnr for nuttin'
I told you not to mention him again. The FIA are onto me.:nervous:
Is there anyone other than me who considers the Megane's important? :grumpy:
Yeah, neljack.
But jokes aside, back to official news - Death By Carbon Racing is going to enjoy its best weekend now on this track that, along with Monza, is the most notable "anyone's track" of the season which potentially brings excellent success. :)
Yeah, this is real NASCAR territory and both of you, along with both of MRT, were in furi's Truck series.
:lol: went for a smoke! The excitement got to me :dunce:
:lol:
 
You obviously don't understand anything because you joined mid-season, newbie :sly:

*sigh*

won more races than you in my 1st go so... :sly:
 
Alright lads lets save it for the track Saturday ;)
 
Anyone up for a Spot race right now on GT5?

Add me and join my room
 
*sigh*

won more races than you in my 1st go so... :sly:

You were in a BMW and wins don't matter compared to consistency anyway, so...

FAIL
 
I told you not to mention him again. The FIA are onto me.:nervous:

Yeah, neljack.

Yeah, this is real NASCAR territory and both of you, along with both of MRT, were in furi's Truck series.

:lol:

Hope ya ready to get some Ford's ready... Trucks are returning soon. ;)
 
You were in a BMW and wins don't matter compared to consistency anyway, so...

FAIL

I am consistent when I am not being shoved into a wall.

And seriously, enough with the whole BMW conspiracy, there is hardly anything in it...
 
I don't get it, how can Sheffield Wednesday be scum? The supporters are from the same place...

Why would they be scum? I don't think I said that...
 
I'm just saying, you don't need to win at all to be considered good...
 
I'm free all Saturday (apart from the Liverpool v Scum game time) to test with you the best way to block the rest of the track from those who 'think' they are better than Death by Carbon!

Sorry Dan it was Knelly who said that :P
 
Why would they be scum? I don't think I said that...

He's mixing it up with this from Knelly.

I'm free all Saturday (apart from the Liverpool v Scum game time) to test with you the best way to block the rest of the track from those who 'think' they are better than Death by Carbon!
 
I'm free all Saturday (apart from the Liverpool v Scum game time) to test with you the best way to block the rest of the track from those who 'think' they are better than Death by Carbon!

19 and counting GGMU!


(Only Banter) ;)
 
MRT are too fast for Ford fanboys :p
 
Come on guys, join my lobby for some racing! :P
 
I would but I am out my house soon...
 
Come on guys, join my lobby for some racing! :P

Got some homework which needs doing. Also, doing this at 8:30 so turning into buddha mode beforehand. Feel free to join if you want.;) Just post there.
 
Im reallly looking foward to Saturdays race, doesnt help I keep thinking it's Friday when its actually Thursday :banghead:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back