TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,551 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vid or it didn't happen :)
 
In the dry, yes, that's nothing new :)

*in the wet

Im now off to get a hair cut ;)

Got a great day today, Haircut, go to the bank, go to college then go to see that guy in my avatar for Johnny English Reborn!
 
I said, vid or it didn't happen :)

...No, I don't trust even neljack enough.
 
Carbonox
I said, vid or it didn't happen :)

...No, I don't trust even neljack enough.

With you carbon.
 
Can we test now? I've got almost an hour before I go back to school :)

Bye ickle school kid ;)

Im a big college kid as of 3 weeks ago ;)
 
Sorry man, in work
 
I know that I'm really small in size (weight about 55kg :crazy:) but that doesn't make me a little kid, I'm a hi-school second grader :)
 
Due to unforseen curcumstances there is a small chance that I may have to postpone the race this weekend and shift to 22nd october instead, I will know around 9pm tonight. Apologies for late notice but things have happened quick for me this week.

Like I said, I'll let ya know.

MrMulsanne
 
I could always host. Normally if someone else can't make it, then they miss out ;)

Death by Carbon, always thinking!!!

EDIT : FURI HAS A DAAAAAAATE!
 
Last edited:
EDIT : FURI HAS A DAAAAAAATE!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *giggles like a small child and runs off*

Admit it, and we'll let you go without that much laughter :sly:
 
I could always host. Normally if someone else can't make it, then they miss out ;)

Death by Carbon, always thinking!!!

EDIT : FURI HAS A DAAAAAAATE!

No late birthday party with some relatives actually.
 
No late birthday party with some relatives actually.

Ya know down here in Norfolk it could be meeting relatives AND a date...

...Lol.
 
Due to unforseen curcumstances there is a small chance that I may have to postpone the race this weekend and shift to 22nd october instead, I will know around 9pm tonight. Apologies for late notice but things have happened quick for me this week.

Like I said, I'll let ya know.

MrMulsanne

I'm probably the only one who would find this favourable, since I really want to run on HSR. :D
 
I think someone else should host, as usually if someone is unavailable they miss the race. Furin has an unfair advantage that way! :D
 
Oh well, Furi on a date did sound somewhat weird, he has constantly seemed like a person like... me :dopey:
 
I feel very guilty saying this with Sumo missing this weekend, but Id really like it to go a head this weekend, could someone like Carbon host?
 
I can't trust my connection 100% because of the bad weather that has affected this area lately :(
 
Well I think I'm missing next weekend so I would be in favour of having it this saturday.
 
Major ethics question coming up...
 
Hey, would anyone be up for a 50 lap-no aids- low slipstream IS-F RM Race on High Speed Ring tonight at around 9PM BST?

Tyres would be Sport Soft and no tuning after race mod would be allowed.(setup's would be)

Or we could do NASCAR? I think that would be better.:)
 
Last edited:
1'17.1 in 100% wet conditions, say your prayers :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back