TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,557 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no :(

Oh well, I'm a gentle driver so it shouldn't matter :sly:

Don't worry, we're running strong for the rest of the season.:yuck:
 
Anyone practicing?
 
May I ask... Would anyone call me a dirty driver... even slightly?
 
Competitive and spirited
 
TONIGHT WE ARE GREEN AT 7pm!!!
 
Yay, just had my practice session... Looks promising, but the problem is that I can't drive with manual tranny, which could benefit in the long run 👎
 
To confirm tonight weather will be:

Weather at Start 100%
Changeability 10
Surface water at start 100%

This will make it very unpredictable, could have 3 wet races, 3 dry... just do not know...
 
To confirm tonight weather will be:

Weather at Start 100%
Changeability 10
Surface water at start 100%

This will make it very unpredictable, could have 3 wet races, 3 dry... just do not know...

:O

DUNN DUNN DUNN!!

Suspense.
 
Not done any practice never mind wet running :nervous:

Stu
 
Is neljack in the whit DB BMW or blue Indy BMW tonight?
 
Oh man, the excitement is getting to me already... hopefully everything goes okay today, it seems kind of risky when looking at the possibility of being hit in some corners :nervous:
 
Meh, hate HSR :P
 
Did anyone ever here from Diego (Dcerinza)? He seemed to vanish a few months back as did CrookdMoe...
 
Did anyone ever here from Diego (Dcerinza)? He seemed to vanish a few months back as did CrookdMoe...

At least he's been viewing the thread at times so he's not as completely disappeared...
 
Did anyone ever here from Diego (Dcerinza)? He seemed to vanish a few months back as did CrookdMoe...

I've seen him lurking the thread.
 
Room open shortly, just doing drift seasonal at Autumn Ring in a Yellow Bird...
 
Room is Open!
 
I am gambling inters should be used between 30-70% track wetness...
 
Note to self: This ain't a Ford track...
 
Cant wait for the dry races.....
 
Oh my dear lord that last lap was on the edge... I would have done better in a drifting competition then!!

Good fight, Carb.

Now, excuse me whilst I change my underwear.
 
But, great, great racing today :)
 
Amazing! 2 1-3 finishes for MRT :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back