TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,557 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of organising a racing series that takes place at the end of an evening instead of right in the middle?

No unfortunately. The 7pm to 9pm timeslot is the only one I can reliably do.
 
Season 4, first reveal will be up in new thread in TOCA DRIVERS ASSOCIATION on Saturday.
 
ferrari-pictures-14.jpg
 
Season 4, first reveal will be up in new thread in TOCA DRIVERS ASSOCIATION on Saturday
If I can be pardoned for my transgressions of the other Saturday, maybe I can enter Season 4? :)
 
If I can be pardoned for my transgressions of the other Saturday, maybe I can enter Season 4? :)

I'll hold backroom discussions on that one RP.
 
BTCC at Silverstone. See Furi, it's naughty to go that wide on purpose. Cough Monza Cough ;)
 
I'm sorry I cannot be there for the next two weeks because i'm going to see Andy Parsons next saturday and the week after i'm in South Devon. Sorry, i'll try drop in next week if the timing allows.
 
^ Andy Parsons? I'm jealous now.
 
^ Andy Parsons? I'm jealous now.

I honestly don't know whether i'll like him or not as i've only ever seen him on Mock the Week (Which I haven't watched recently).
 
He's got better. You'll laugh your ass off!
 
I'll hold backroom discussions on that one RP.
On second thoughts its probably best I don't

I'd be making a rod for my own back

Don't trouble yourself discussing it mate 👍
 
IndyCar has had a 15-car pileup, Dan Wheldon seriously injured. :nervous:
 
Watching live. Was the sickest crash I ever saw. Prayers out to Dan.
 
IndyCar has had a 15-car pileup, Dan Wheldon seriously injured. :nervous:



🤬 This is worrying...
 
Was also watching, permision to swear granted, 🤬
They shouldnt even be talking about the race going a head, it should be stopped right now.


Prayers with Dan also
 
Last edited:
:( Onboard from Will Power


EDIT: Removed link, didnt think it was respectful.
 
Last edited:
Please refrain from posting any graphic or speculation comments on this thread by the way.
 
Dan Wheldon has passed away after his accident at Las Vegas today. TOCA and everyone involved sends their condolences to Dan's family and friends.


_41116912_wheldon416.jpg
 
Was also watching, permision to swear granted, SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should edit that out before any mods show up, by-passing the swear filter is a huge no-no.
 
Wow. You never really hear about deaths in motorsport anymore...

Lets hope something good can come from this, such as enforced safety measures.
 
What is ironic is that Dan was working the new 2012 indycar's safety measures...
 
What is ironic is that Dan was working the new 2012 indycar's safety measures...

Sounds just like Ayrton Senna. He was worried about Imola safety before the weekend he died..

And he had a big role in F1 safety.
 
I never thought in my 16 years of life, I'd ever see a driver die in a racing accident in a motorsport in my entire lifetime. I thought that in this new 'Health & Safety' era, the problem would be solved on both sides of the Atlantic but it hasn't.

Deeply sadenning is the circumstances of his accident, it was Lap 12 and in those 11 Laps, some of those guys were racing as if we were coming to the white flag of the Indy 500. The fact that Dan did not cause the initial accident and was merely a victim is quite horrifying actually but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

EDIT: Just to add, makes me wonder how on earth Mike Conway at the 2010 Indy 500 survived his accident.
 
I'm expecting that Saison 4 will also have a support series?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back