TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,555 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
XMB = Cross Media Bar

AKA The PS3's operating system.
 
Last minute pace found... Looking nice 👍

BTW Furi, why no Megane points included when you posted the simplified standings?
 
Last minute pace found... Looking nice 👍

BTW Furi, why no Megane points included when you posted the simplified standings?

~facepalm~

Tiredness and my stupidity... I'm falling asleep at my laptop now so I am a little dozy.
 
Thought I was fast but apparently not.

Care to share a tip or two for DBC sake Carbon?
 
Thought I was fast but apparently not.

Care to share a tip or two for DBC sake Carbon?

Just PM'd, can't let the teammate down when the important moments of the season are coming.
 
I need set up help... :(
 
1:35 here...
 
About my pace Furi. Guess we'll be battling again.

Might miss Meganes.
 
About my pace Furi. Guess we'll be battling again.

Is offline pace considered quicker or slower around Laguna

SEASON 4 NEWS ON THREAD IN INTEREST CHECKS AT 9PM TONIGHT~

~Having server issues, sorting out, room open in a few min.
 
Bad news, just got error saying ~Retry after while~ ???
 
Just keep hammering it until it works.
 
Megane start is 7.30 now.
 
I get a bad feeling it isnt gonna work at all........
 
Room is working and open!!!
 
Except for me apparently...
 
Weird connections tonight, Meganes start 14 min. Good luck all.
 
I exceeded my expectations on a 4-2-2 run, 1 point less than at HSR but important points nonetheless :)
 
Yet another triple win escapes my grasp. :ouch:

BUT I have my championship lead back! :D

Do you want me to send the BMW now or later Furin?
 
Season 4 news posted, you will find it interesting as a teaser...
 
Id like to ask if for race 3 I can keep 2nd place, as I was disconnected on the end of lap 8, please.....
 
Last edited:
Ill go on my hands and knees and beg, buy you a house, a car, a cookie, anything, I swear.
 
I saw you neljack, you were on 2 wheels :p
 
Ill paint my BMW bright pink, ANYTHING!
 
Great racing tonight guys. Great battles with Nel in 2 and Cunny in 3. First race was a disaster though lol.

Really enjoyed tonight. Good work.
 
Good racing?

Brilliant Race 2 and 3. Championship is suddenly on its head after neljack crashed and DC'd from lead in Race 3.
 
Brilliant Race 2 and 3. Championship is suddenly on its head after neljack crashed and DC'd from lead in Race 3.

Do i not get to keep 2nd? :sick:

and I hadnt crashed, thats me being disconnected from your view
 
Do i not get to keep 2nd? :sick:

and I hadnt crashed, thats me being disconnected from your view

Ya scored a DNF mate. Bad luck but ya got 6 races to make amends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back