TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,545 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
More updates have been coming through on TOCA Season 4...
 
TOCA Season 4 - exciting announcement due in 1 hour from now on the Season 4 Interest Thread!!!
 
News up :D
 
Anyone up for some impromptu Indy road racing?
 
Guys, please check out the IndyCar link below. The US schedule is now full but we are short of UK schedule drivers.

Starts this Wednesday with pre season race at Spa, hope some of you can make it. 👍

Sorry for using this to plug another series!
 
My lounge is open right now if anyone wants to test at Indy.
 
Knelly
Guys, please check out the IndyCar link below. The US schedule is now full but we are short of UK schedule drivers.

Starts this Wednesday with pre season race at Spa, hope some of you can make it. 👍

Sorry for using this to plug another series!

Sorry. Would love to join but Wednesdays are out for me.
 
My lounge is open right now if anyone wants to test at Indy.

Thanks for the racing DK, I was disconnected though and had to leave after that race anyway :(

Some great racing though :) 👍
 
I am way off pace...
 
Will be back for round 10 so i'll see you guys then. Have fun at round 9
 
You still practicing?
 
Room being opened
 
3 in room
 
TOCA Season 4 Thread updated guys..
 
1:41.6 driving away from Knelly and Furi, potential for more.
 
Getting down to 1:42's now.
 
Would it look like I was bragging if I said I did a 1.40.6?

*running away emoticon*
 
Would it look like I was bragging if I said I did a 1.40.6?

*running away emoticon*

Did you have draft? If not I'm taking your draft.:)
 
Did you have draft? If not I'm taking your draft.:)

Nope haha, but you can have it in the race, if you can keep up ;)
 
Nope haha, but you can have it in the race, if you can keep up ;)

Well, I'm still confident of a win or two, even after what you said.:)
 
Well, I'm still confident of a win or two, even after what you said.:)

And I'm confident of reverse grid glory... ;) remember Laguna?
 
No one can be confident of a win as long as I'm in the field.

*arrogance raised by 10 points* :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back