TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,536 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you calling Audi "noobcar"? :lol: After all it's got the bad side too, it's much slower on straights than the others, so naturally it has to be better in corners :)
 
Fireworks gonna fly tonight I think...

Bonfire night, TOCA Style!!!
 
So who is in tonight for the Season 3 and 2011 Finale of TOCA?

With regret I won't be here tonight as i'm more than likely going to a bonfire/fireworks part if it doesn't rain. Sorry guys.
 
A reminder tonight races start at 7.15pm, shorter breaks. TOCA Race 1 at around 7.35 I hope.
 
We should have the shorter breaks anyway. :P, in my opinion.
 
We should have the shorter breaks anyway. :P, in my opinion.

Yeah, but can you reveal the standings in between the races? Not full standings, just the battles.👍
 
Yeah, but can you reveal the standings in between the races? Not full standings, just the battles.👍

I agree on this. 👍
 
Predictions:

Meganes: Carbon
Overall: Sumo
Teams: MRT
 
Meganes: Me
TOCA overall: Sumo
Teams: DBC

Individual winner predictions:

TOCA R1: Me
TOCA R2: Me
TOCA R3: Me
 

Tonight we Light It Up, big time. I'm getting quicker as well :sly:
 
Sumo (Overall)
Carbon (Meganes)
Death By Carbon (Constructors)

👍 :)
 
Gosh, I hope Sumo doesn't feel pressure, he better not look in the thread!
 
Gosh, I hope Sumo doesn't feel pressure, he better not look in the thread!

He's looking but has no idea what to say... :lol:
 
Anyone got any particular Season highlights or lowlights they want to share with us?
 
I'll post after the races.:)

Lounge will open in 5 minutes, a little earlier than normal to compensate for the earlier starts.
 
ROOM IS OPEN!!!

Best of luck everyone!!!
 
REMINDER RACE STARTS 15 MIN - GET IN!!!

Good luck all!
 
Last edited:
Megane RACE 3 MIN...

 
Did anyone get DC'd????!!!!! I just had a huge DC?
 
Thank god its NAT 2, if it was NAT 3 everyone would have gone/....
 
Thank you & good night.
 
Yeah! 1st Megane win, thank you very much!
 
Great racing tonight guys, congrats Sumo, and we'll see who wins the Megane's soon :)

Good racing with you all this season, cant race for next season :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back