TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Sumo! Race 2 was epic!
 
Race 1,,2 and 3 were amazing at the front :D
 
Well done to Sumo098! Unlucky neljack.
Thanks Toca for some good memories, might come back mid season 4 if it's going better than this seasonhas done. See you all! Goodbye!
 
Race 2 was maybe the best race I have been in online. Apart from the last 2 laps...

Ah well, Thanks for the season, and I think me and neljack finished on a high ready to come back next season as VenoMMotorsport!!!
 
Race 2 was maybe the best race I have been in online. Apart from the last 2 laps...

Ah well, Thanks for the season, and I think me and neljack finished on a high ready to come back next season as VenoMMotorsport!!!

:sly:
 
Race 2 my best drive ever I think.
 
Whats going to happen in the Megane's?
 
Race 2 my best drive ever I think.

Please Furi, don't squeeze on my inside when I close the door... When I do that I'm pretty obviously signaling that you should be careful with passing. The early rumble might've cost me the Race 3 podium.
 
Who won the constructors?
 
MRT :D :gtpflag:

Unofficial Standings coming tomorrow, in NASCAR now.
 
Stewards Panel is up.
 
I think sumo should have a ban for the next Toca Season 3 race for his unforgivable misuse of indicators.

[/endjoke]
 
granturismo5020-2.jpg
 
Excellent Photo haha.
 
A great season of racing do you not agree?
 
About Megane's..... Carbon, Neljack, would you like to share the title?
 
Furi, let's celebrate, Red Bull style!

 
About Megane's..... Carbon, Neljack, would you like to share the title?

As I missed race, and Carbon effectively missed a race too (kind of), then yes I agree to this if he does :)👍
 
Carbon, its your choice now..

You'll both get prizes as well.
 
Anyone got any particular Season highlights or lowlights they want to share with us?

Highlights would be rescuing the win at Monza after being crashed off my Kiwi. Coming 4th in the Championship despite missing 9 of the races (I'll be at all of them next season:D)

Lowlights would be Vtec and RacerPaul at Tsukuba, the first 2 rounds of the season where all I could hope for was a podium and the fact the BMW was still better than the Volvo and Ford after ballast.
 
Megane's a deal :gtpflag:

Sumo, Level 23 ticket sent :cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back