TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,541 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished testing. Might mess around with the gear ratios a bit more and the anti roll bar.
 
So annoyed that I can't make it 🤬
 
Big argument about tv time. Just put me as reserve for the series and suggest taking me off steward panel. Times are all wrong for a family man it turns out.

Sorry to disappoint.
 
35 minutes until opening ceremony! 👍:gtpflag:
 
If its ok with Furi, I'll stick my head in to watch :)
 
Big argument about tv time. Just put me as reserve for the series and suggest taking me off steward panel. Times are all wrong for a family man it turns out.

Sorry to disappoint.

Oh god... does this mean I'm turning into an independent after all, against my will? :nervous:
 
I would say I can't commit 100% to every race. Last message was a bit hasty in a grump but will have to play it a week by week basis.

Sorry guys, I'm really angry right now. Just wish this was about 11:00 BST. That would be perfect. :(
 
Knelly
I would say I can't commit 100% to every race. Last message was a bit hasty in a grump but will have to play it a week by week basis.

Sorry guys, I'm really angry right now. Just wish this was about 11:00 BST. That would be perfect. :(

Does that go for all series?
 
11:00 would be around 1am for me, so not entirely perfect :(
 
This is the reason why not yet been able to compete in yours. I maybe have to choose just one :( series to compete in at a time.

It's because my wheel etc are in the living room. Best tv, sound system etc in the house by far and don't want to change. Plus missus is very stubborn. Grrr.

Let me simmer down and come back.

Needless to say, I am not happy right now
 
Golfer199 is looking at lodging a late entry for tomorrow.
 
Just back from hospital, going to dive on quickly :)
 
Tonight there are races, races and test laps. Its going to be fun. Also get any serious crashes out ya system, tonights the night to settle in for tomorrow.
 
7 Minutes... just to note tomorrow I may have up a circuit preview guide...
 
0 mins...
 
WE ARE OPEN!!! Join!!!

@RP, sure have a look if you want ;)
 
I may be a no go this season unless I get my connection sorted out today or tomorrow
 
I may be a no go this season unless I get my connection sorted out today or tomorrow

Have you reset your router and cleared your cache?
 
I'm coming to watch too if you don't mind.
 
Welcome Sumo in his Mazda!!!
 
So then, who's set the fastest lap time so far?
 
BMW's...
 
What was/is the time?
 
54.3, 54.0 in race
 
hmm, ill need to practice more, had no idea traction control was off :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back