TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna join for the last race, btw :)
 
Ok. Megane racing at moment, quite a bash literally. Room closes 30 min
 
MrMulsanne
Ok. Megane racing at moment, quite a bash literally. Room closes 30 min

Do you have a curfew or something?
 
Aye well I need to watch my internet usage lol
 
Mass switching coming up... hmmm...
 
I might not switch after all however, I've done so much testing with the Ford that I know it extremely well. Jumping into a new car wouldn't do much good for me... so I just have to rely on getting close to the lead early!
 
BMW are ridiculous. After 10 laps they tear away by a couple seconds a lap
 
BMW are ridiculous. After 10 laps they tear away by a couple seconds a lap

It's the FF LSD crap. I was offensive LSD in the hope of having very good tyre life, which didn't come off.:banghead:

And Carbon didn't set up, man, this is the worst glitch ever, let's hope the next one effects RWD, eh?
 
Well I've got a great set-up in my T-Car for my BMW, just need to transfer it to the Race Car 👍

Can't wait for tomorrow :)
 
I felt that went well.....;)
 
I might have a bad race tomorrow, but at least I've got a chance to even things out with the Megane Trophy...
 
Set up needed on our Volvo, toe and camber are key here.
 
@Akmuq - DON'T PANIC!!!

 
BTW, are the positions for the Megane race at random, yeah? :)
 
No, there's qualifying, which I shall blitz.

There seems to be a mistake. You were talking about me, do you understand? :sly:
 
I'll be making the switch to BMW. I'm much better with FRs than FFs.
 
:sly: :sly: :sly: MRT are working overtime on their Volvo C30's :sly:
 
Aren't they Englishmen who drink tea? :sly:

Shame on you, Ireland only got a scoreless draw...
 
Aren't they Englishmen who drink tea? :sly:

Shame on you, Ireland only got a scoreless draw...

No that's English tea, that stuff is disgusting, Here's the world's best tea.;)


I'm not getting into this white writing thing again, actually, I'll put it to size 1, heheheheheh
 
You seem to constantly be looking for new sponsors :sly:

Come on akmuq, I know you want to.
 
You seem to constantly be looking for new sponsors :sly:

Come on akmuq, I know you want to.

No we ain't, I think we should get our backing from Red Bull but Nissan are pissed with us for calling the Infiniti crap and Red Bull ain't allowed. :sly:

There is absolutly no need to write our text in white, but since we are, want to insult other members with this? Don't post any smilies though or they will find out.
 
No we ain't, I think we should get our backing from Red Bull but Nissan are pissed with us for calling the Infiniti crap and Red Bull ain't allowed. :sly:

There is absolutly no need to write our text in white, but since we are, want to insult other members with this? Don't post any smilies though or they will find out.

You shouldn't call it "crap" but rather "decent but not quite good enough to match what we were looking for" :lol: Btw, I've got my Season 4 coloring and team name already planned out, maybe some sponsors as well... but won't reveal anything until the season's over :)

No, apart from one of course. But the only reason why I started writing with white was that I could hide our football discussion in case someone wasn't interested, or something...
 
You shouldn't call it "crap" but rather "decent but not quite good enough to match what we were looking for" :lol: Btw, I've got my Season 4 coloring and team name already planned out, maybe some sponsors as well... but won't reveal anything until the season's over :)

No, apart from one of course. But the only reason why I started writing with white was that I could hide our football discussion in case someone wasn't interested, or something...

Cold Racing?:sly:


Just to see if anyone else actually reads this, I'll insult MrM, he's a big poo-poo head.
 
Where'd you get that? It ain't cold here, just sayin'... :dopey:

Bwahahahaha, there's nothing in this white text, but out of curiosity you read it, and wasted several seconds of your life.
 
Where'd you get that? It ain't cold here, just sayin'... :dopey:

Bwahahahaha, there's nothing in this white text, but out of curiosity you read it, and wasted several seconds of your life.

I tought it was cold up in Finland, it's cold in Ireland anyways, even though today was the first day back to school when it's supposed to be warm, whatever.:yuck:

I bet you 10,000 euro, or pounds to other people, that you will read this text.
 
Yeah, the Inifiniti isn't quite up to speed with the BMW and such, hence why I've gone for the 135i.

I agree with you akmuq. =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back