TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got rear-ended at the start of Race 2 :(
 
Very good racing, loved the Megane's, 1st to last to 2nd. Race 3 I found some speed, by RAISING the LSD, I kid you not. Also changed ride height and removed rear aero. Was fun tonight, commiserations DK, but 27 races still remain.
 
No 4-race events? Dangit, it was great to have them at Indy and Nürb, my two favorite courses in Season 2...

Coolkiwi made himself seem better in R3 by being a clean opponent, but next time leave that over-blocking out, will ya? It's not making anyone's life easier, to be clear.

Oh and everyone should try to be calm at Autumn Ring, 'cause there's a sandtrap in turn 1...
 
No 4-race events? Dangit, it was great to have them at Indy and Nürb, my two favorite courses in Season 2...

Coolkiwi made himself seem better in R3 by being a clean opponent, but next time leave that over-blocking out, will ya? It's not making anyone's life easier, to be clear.

Oh and everyone should try to be calm at Autumn Ring, 'cause there's a sandtrap in turn 1...

4 race's at Indy was because of the Tsukuba disaster. And 4th race is Megane's.

Coolkiwi was damn unlucky I reckon, but I enjoyed the three Volvo scrap.
 
I'm happy with my performance in the Megane race, however I know I could've won a race in my BMW, just too bloody inconsistent :banghead:
 
I'm happy with my performance in the Megane race, however I know I could've won a race in my BMW, just too bloody inconsistent :banghead:

You are Kobayashi... :lol:
 
Btw, it's a good thing I don't have a mic and mics were off anyway... Otherwise you all would have got some great lessons on how to curse in Finnish, by really meaning it...
 
Next week should be better seeing as it's a track that I actually know well and like. Carbonox, sorry about the blocking going on. I looked at the replays and I'll do better next Saturday. As for my luck.. that's a different story :banghead: grrrr... Also the Volvo fighting was some of the best racing I've ever had. If only I finished better...
 
Next week should be better seeing as it's a track that I actually know well and like. Carbonox, sorry about the blocking going on. I looked at the replays and I'll do better next Saturday. As for my luck.. that's a different story :bangshead: grrr... Also the Volvo fighting was some of the best racing I've ever had. If only I finished better...

Yeah, good scrap, and full credit for soldering on as well. 👍
 
That Volvo fight in Race 3 was epic, plus I gained 3 positions :D
 
That Volvo fight in Race 3 was epic, plus I gained 3 positions :D

Already Stewards are working on equalisation measures...
 
Thank you stewards...

:lol:

I hated the car in Race 2, was a tank, but raising the LSD worked wonders, took me by surprise.
 
MrMulsanne
:lol:

I hated the car in Race 2, was a tank, but raising the LSD worked wonders, took me by surprise.

What were your LSD settings for race 3?
 
2nd 2nd 1st 1st, not too bad a night :)
 
2nd 2nd 1st 1st, not too bad a night :)

5th 5th 6th 3rd... I would call it consistent, like Furi does all the time :D
 
My Results for the night:

Megane Race: 1st
TOCA Race 1: 12th
TOCA Race 2: 4th
TOCA Race 3: 4th

Average I guess....
 
My Results for the night:

Megane Race: 2nd
TOCA Race 1: 9th
TOCA Race 2: 11th
TOCA Race 3: 5th

Poor start but building up learning the car.
 
College next week for me, not gonna have much time to practice for Autumn Ring :/
 
Woops, meant to put 3rd for Megane race.
 
Umm these were my rather bad results

9th
10th
10th
8th

Next race will be better. I know it






Not really
 
College next week for me, not gonna have much time to practice for Autumn Ring :/

Just make sure you learn of the new regulations on time, because I've got the itch that something may be going to happen.

Two rookies lead the way... really exciting.
 
Umm these were my rather bad results

9th
10th
10th
8th

Next race will be better. I know it






Not really

Consistent :lol:
 
Just make sure you learn of the new regulations on time, because I've got the itch that something may be going to happen.

Two rookies lead the way... really exciting.

We're taking our time, will wheel things out when we are sorted. ;)
 
Two rookies lead the way... really exciting.[/QUOTE]


:sly:
 
So, any clues on what the new regulations are?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back