TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Did that Mazda end up passing the Honda? :sly:
 
Damm I wanted post 1500 grrr
 
^ Did that Mazda end up passing the Honda? :sly:

No idea, VTEC posted it and I was in a different country at the time. I've plenty of me passing Mazda photo opportunity's if I really need to drive the point home.:sly:
 
I'm annoyed about race 3 as it's cost me points. Not going to lie, i'm dissapointed with my results tonight. Megane went well for a while, Race 1 had a crash, Race 2 had a spin on penultimate lap and other incidents. I hope I can win next week.
 
I'm annoyed about race 3 as it's cost me points. Not going to lie, i'm dissapointed with my results tonight. Megane went well for a while, Race 1 had a crash, Race 2 had a spin on penultimate lap and other incidents. I hope I can win next week.

Still 27 races to go, a ill probably mess up in at least half of those. ;)
 
Eh what a coincidence, post 1500 is me and Honda being better then Mazda, as well as about 1400 other posts in this thread.:lol:
 
What is happening with new regulations?
 
Tomorrow will be when sorted mate
 
Tomorrow will be when sorted mate

This is annoying. I get in a good car and it gets clamped down on :(. I probably should've asked for a bit of equalisation last season with the Lexus because that car sucked like a Dyson with extra suction. So long as the BMWs don't have to drive backwards in order to equalise performance then i'll be alright.
 
This is becoming like real life BTCC. Non-turbos vs. Turbos. FFs vs. FRs.
 
This is annoying. I get in a good car and it gets clamped down on :(. I probably should've asked for a bit of equalisation last season with the Lexus because that car sucked like a Dyson with extra suction. So long as the BMWs don't have to drive backwards in order to equalise performance then i'll be alright.

Not able to comment on Lexus as I've no idea about it's handling characteristic's but when there is 4 BMW's in the first 4 places you know something ain't right. The FF's are wearing down the tyres way to bad(well, we don't know about the Mazda, but that drives like it's on worn tyres anyway) and even at the tamest LSD/Suspension settings they wear down tyres really bad. We also don't want to turn it into a BMW spec series now do we?
 
Not able to comment on Lexus as I've no idea about it's handling characteristic's but when there is 4 BMW's in the first 4 places you know something ain't right. The FF's are wearing down the tyres way to bad(well, we don't know about the Mazda, but that drives like it's on worn tyres anyway) and even at the tamest LSD/Suspension settings they wear down tyres really bad. We also don't want to turn it into a BMW spec series now do we?
To be honest though I think the best thing to do would be either make the performance capped by PP or remove fuel and tyre depletion. I'm the stewards will get it right though.
 
Last edited:
VRracingfan
To be honest though I think the best thing to do would be either make the performance capped by PP or remove fuel and tyre depletion. I'm the stewards will get it right though.

Removing tyre depletion sounds good to me.
 
Edit: If really needed I can get a pic of me overtaking him personally in these cars.

If really needed, I can get a pic of you and DK crashing at the last chicane and me celebrating the victory :)
 
This is becoming like real life BTCC. Non-turbos vs. Turbos. FFs vs. FRs.

Or F1 early on the turbo era. The non-turbo Cosworth engines won surprisingly in 1982. :p
 
Removal of Tyre/Fuel sounds good if rest of the grid agree.
 
Im 110% with tyre degredation/fuel being turned off. (Y)
 
Removal of Tyre/Fuel sounds good if rest of the grid agree.

If we do that this season and then in season 4 we remove the BMW and bring back tyre fuel dep. you'll have some good races. Do you go with the slow infiniti that is kinder on it's tyres or a faster FF car?
 
If really needed, I can get a pic of you and DK crashing at the last chicane and me celebrating the victory :)

That was a purposely synchronised move.:sly:
 
Don't have access to stewards group while at brands ;) so if I need to know anything, pm me Furi.
 
MrMulsanne
Removal of Tyre/Fuel sounds good if rest of the grid agree.

U got my vote on the tyres for the rest of the season.
 
If we do that this season and then in season 4 we remove the BMW and bring back tyre fuel dep. you'll have some good races. Do you go with the slow infiniti that is kinder on it's tyres or a faster FF car?

The Infiniti was very easy to drive, RWD, but had no performance. Season 4 may see it being dropped, already looking at new cars...
 
The Infiniti was very easy to drive, RWD, but had no performance. Season 4 may see it being dropped, already looking at new cars...

Maybe try different parts for the Infiniti?
 
The Infiniti was very easy to drive, RWD, but had no performance. Season 4 may see it being dropped, already looking at new cars...

Please tell me the S15 is among them. :dopey:
 
Please tell me the S15 is among them. :dopey:

:lol: Any new car discussion from DK is S15-related.


The Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97 would be a brilliant car for this, and a VW Golf.
 
MEGANE TROPHY RESULTS:
p1000503a.jpg


TOCA ROUND 1 RESULTS:
p1000504v.jpg


TOCA ROUND 2 RESULTS:
p1000505x.jpg


TOCA ROUND 3 RESULTS:
p1000506c.jpg


TOCA MEGANE CHALLENGE STANDINGS:
megane.png


TOCA OVERALL DRIVERS STANDINGS:
overallc.png


TOCA INDEPENDENTS STANDINGS:
independents.png


TOCA TEAMS STANDINGS:
teams.png
 
Wow what car will stop the bmws??
 
Wow what car will stop the bmws??

Over a lap BMW are quickest, but prone to spinning ~looks at DK~ . So if we remove the feature that makes the BMW a killer, Autumn Ring is anyone's game...
 
:D:gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
MrMulsanne
Over a lap BMW are quickest, but prone to spinning ~looks at DK~ . So if we remove the feature that makes the BMW a killer, Autumn Ring is anyone's game...

Looks like you need to do something
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back