TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,536 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish people would stop entering my lobby... its screws connections up. Room open.
How was I to know, it's never made any effect in the past?
 
Last edited:
Clear cache everyone :)
 
How was I to know, it's never made any effect in the past? OFGS!

It has before, If someone is host, it screws up connection settings you see. Nothing personal.
 
Small grid tonight, get in guys - 10 min to Megane's!
 
FYI, I'm only racing TOCA Touring Cars tonight.
 
Good scrap already at the Megane's. Just missed the win, but once again made up one position from the previous race. :p
 
Championship in meganes is interesting, 10 min to TOCA Race 1.
 
That was fun. Maybe I should have tested a bit more in these cars though. Had some problems with the braking limits which basically ruined my race, I hope it didn't ruin anyone elses. Me and Knelly had a good fight which unfortunatly again I messed up coming out of the tunnel underbraking and I let him through. Caught up with the rest of the pack at the end but Knelly drove a very wide Focus and unfortunatly I ran wide trying to go round the outside of him last corner. Good race, sorry for the crashes!
 
It's all hood mate. It was a very good battle and noticed the pass by, thanks. Your Beemer is Soooooo much faster btw.
 
Yeah, I hadnt done too many laps before that race so I am amazed at how competative i was.
 
Good thing berry apologized and didn't do that on purpose, otherwise I would have already suggested a ban...
 
I lost a lot of points tonight, I let MRT down.... thanks to kiwi....
 
Feels that all of us have something to complain towards Kiwi.

Wohoo, even though I still lack a win or EVEN a second spot, I'm 3rd with a safe margin in the overall standings :sly:
 
Can you all post your personal highlights in each race so I can record them for the video?
 
Race 2 - 5 abreast racing. Got to be in 👍
 
Race 2 - 5 abreast racing. Got to be in 👍

Lap? Racers involved? Position of racers? :P Which corner!

I cant be bothered to keep restarting replays as PD still havn't put rewind in!
 
Sounds like my TOCA lead remains well ;)

Who won the Megane and TOCA races? :)
 
Megane - Vtec
TOCA 1 - DK after Vtec penalty
TOCA 2 - Lotus
TOCA 3 - Lotus
 
Sounds like my TOCA lead remains well ;)

Who won the Megane and TOCA races? :)

Megane - vtec
TOCA 1 - DK
TOCA 2 - Lotus
TOCA 3 - Lotus.

Monaco is next weekend.


^tree'd do'h
 
Ok. Race 1 recorded. Now to find some snazzy music and get into my clean editing mode!
 
I thought DK had left? :S
and what was the penalty for?
 
I thought DK had left? :S
and what was the penalty for?

DK still a tiny bit laggy but he is a new driver - he even stopped dead in Race 3 to allow Knelly back on the road 👍

Penalty as vtec was running 29 kg's under.
 
But neljack, you should note that you're not leading the Meganes anymore ;)
 
Fair enough, I will be racing next Saturday as normal :)
 
Race 3 lap 6 DK had a big lag incident,(turn 2) don't think anyone was effected. Rest off the night did not see any lag probs at all from him and we were side by side a few times.

Stu
 
But neljack, you should note that you're not leading the Meganes anymore ;)


Haha, i accepted that when I realised I had to go out ;)
 
Guys, don't even bother in Megane's in Monaco, I have driven with a 5-4-3-2 record, so I'm gonna win Monaco, that's a clear omen :lol:
 
I won't make next weekend, which is a pity after my best night. I know it was only because most of front runners were awol but let me basque in my glory for a little while:)

Stu
 
Guys, don't even bother in Megane's in Monaco, I have driven with a 5-4-3-2 record, so I'm gonna win Monaco, that's a clear omen :lol:


Pull over at the start, yeah?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back