TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,536 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's there the position is open for him...

As far as I know, and I could be wrong here, it has to be a definite yes or no before the races, are both you and tom planning to show up tomorrow?
 
As far as I know, and I could be wrong here, it has to be a definite yes or no before the races, are both you and tom planning to show up tomorrow?

Correct has to be definite. Need to know one hour before room opens, so 6pm.
 
I would like to confirm that I will not be at the TOCA race tomorrow
 
As far as I know, and I could be wrong here, it has to be a definite yes or no before the races, are both you and tom planning to show up tomorrow?

I'll ask tomorrow on twitter.
 
I cannot commit to DB MotorSports this weekend, as I dont think ill be there myself
 
I cannot commit to DB MotorSports this weekend, as I dont think ill be there myself

Oh, well it gives us all a chance to catch up at least?
 
and If I am, ill just reamin as Independant, but thanks for offer :)
 
Yeah defintaly gives everyone a chance to catch up with me (more thn likely) and sumo being away tomorrow. :)
 
Is Akmuq out as well?
 
neljack i've PM'ed you, check your inbox
 
I still have no idea on whether ill be here tonight.
 
I may miss tonight as i'm going out for dinner. I'm going around 5ish so I may be back for race 1 I hope.
 
What do you all think of F1 2011 so far?
 
What do you all think of F1 2011 so far?

Freaking awesome. With my wheel set up with DRS and Kers, it's unbelievable fun. The last game was a bit /yawn but this one keeps you alert constantly.
 
Its fooking smashing! :D

Takes a bit used too, well it did for me anyway :)

We should race sometime mate 👍
 
Yes we should, I should be on tomorrow night ( I think) if you're avaliable. 👍

Sounds good mate 👍

Up for a light-hearted TOCA drivers and friends race next friday? I get mine on monday.:)

Again sounds good mate 👍
 
Up for a light-hearted TOCA drivers and friends race next friday? I get mine on monday.:)

I'm up for that as i'll be getting it next week, I thought i'd pre-ordered it but ah well :(
 
Last edited:
With regret I can confirm I will not be racing tonight. :(
 
Five of the championship top 6 out? This is, like, really dramatic.
 
Five of the championship top 6 out? This is, like, really dramatic.

Oh yes! Budget issues strike even the teams :D .
 
Might have to miss qualifying for tonights race if I am going to make it, I have late dinners.

Any chance you could extend qualifying for 10 mins or so in case my dinner is late? I understand if not, as I know some of you have tight schedules. :)
 
Might have to miss qualifying for tonights race if I am going to make it, I have late dinners.

Any chance you could extend qualifying for 10 mins or so in case my dinner is late? I understand if not, as I know some of you have tight schedules. :)

It's tightly packaged. First 3 weeks have run exactly two hours.
 
Carbonox must be lovin' tonight. ;)
 
It's tightly packaged. First 3 weeks have run exactly two hours.

No worries! I'll do my best to gobble my dinner down.

God, I sound childish.
 
Carbonox must be lovin' tonight. ;)

I just have the pressure of using this weekend to my advantage as well as possible, so don't be surprised if I mess up :ouch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back