TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewards, some news up in in TSA Thread (TOCA Stewards Association, cannot be bothered reading out full title...)

You just did :crazy:
 
Whuts the news?
 
@DK If ya lagging this week then I hope you understand you won't be able to race.

Well, mics are off in TOCA, so I don't think you have anything to fear.
 
But not English it seems :lol:

I actually do that :D oh god!
I was wondering did you all start off AS getting Ds and Cs but go onto to do a lot better? I'm not expecting to get all As but did you improve massively or not find massive progress over the year?

P.S. I know you were joking Tom but just to clarify i'm not as crap at english as I come across as on here. Crap, but not as crap :D
 
~loving the WSM Speculation :D ~
 
Done a 1.42.821, looking foward to saturday, hopefully we'll all be there this Saturday, though I think Cunny is missing :/
 
Done a 1.42.821, looking foward to saturday, hopefully we'll all be there this Saturday, though I think Cunny is missing :/

Seriously ...... how :scared::ouch::crazy::sick:
 
I have room open if anyone wants to test with me.
 
1:42.461

Edit: 1:42.287
 
Last edited:
How you ask their in BMWs :lol:

ill try out the bmw tomorrow to see for myself (with its 50kgs ballast)
 
Can't even get back into last nights 44.9s grrr
 
Can't even get back into last nights 44.9s grrr

Are you in the Ford? Next time i'm on GT5 i'll purchase a Ford and see ehat times I can get.
 
Best compare against Carbon, he's better.

Just had a run with Mr Supremecy in a Can. So hard to pass. Only mistakes will really allow passing.

Plus, he just blew me away in his beemer. Immediately couldn't keep up.
 
Do note I also beat Knelly in the Mazda and the G35. :D

I must have had the Mazda set up badly when I tried it before, It worked well when I raced it tonight.
 
Sumo098
Do note I also beat Knelly in the Mazda and the G35. :D

Ouch .... Rubdown!!!

G35 was competitive with me till I screwed up.
 
i have some work to do then if i want to annoy the bmws but i do hate monaco but the volvo imo atleast seems quite driveable in terms of understeer compaired to the ford atleast.... and i only did 10-15 laps practicing so tomorrow after college ill get to working on my times
 
Monaco's definitely not my track. Why, oh why does my car suddenly have to understeer so badly when there was nothing wrong in any other rounds?
 
Dan, we need to test this evening, what time is suitable for you?
 
Dan, we need to test this evening, what time is suitable for you?

Can I attend your test too, to see if I'm lagging?
 
Best compare against Carbon, he's better.

Just had a run with Mr Supremecy in a Can. So hard to pass. Only mistakes will really allow passing.

Plus, he just blew me away in his beemer. Immediately couldn't keep up.


The reserve grid is gonna be intresting, can see the stewards being busy this weekend.......;)
 
neljack
The reserve grid is gonna be intresting, can see the stewards being busy this weekend.......;)

Damm, I'm 37 guys, please, not too much homework this week ;)
 
Can I attend your test too, to see if I'm lagging?

Sure, i'll boot the PS3. Might not stay for long though, F1 2011 is here and i've got some Psychology/English and History to do D: !
 
Test now?

Just gonna be nosey and interupt, Id test now as Im on PS3 but im kinda not there, if you get what I mean.

Might test with you guys later :)
 
Just gonna be nosey and interupt, Id test now as Im on PS3 but im kinda not there, if you get what I mean.

Might test with you guys later :)

That'd be good, i'll postpone a bit of my homework until tommorow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back