TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance some of you can join the GTP Chat? Would be easier to talk as theres only 3 of us in the chat :P
 
could i tag along in your test room?
 
could i tag along in your test room?

Sure, I don't know who's it will be in and no-ones online right now so a test at 7pm? Add me, name is in my sig.

Time for some F1 2011!
 
I might be on for it, not sure :/
 
Any chance some of you can join the GTP Chat? Would be easier to talk as theres only 3 of us in the chat :P

How about everyone come to messenger instead :p
 
Damn, going to miss this race as well.:grumpy:
 
Damn, going to miss this race as well.:grumpy:

Not being dedicated is your worst enemy when trying to win the title, do you understand? :p
 
looks like Blizzard are finally finishing World of Warcraft... Shame, really...
 
I go on holiday exactly 3 weeks into October >.<
 
I was really suprised about that (and happy) because I was just expecting gradual updates and DLC. I'm looking forward to the 3rd week of October now for 2 reasons!

May I ask what the 2nd reason is? :)
 
Has The_Boyce left the championship, or just been away last few Saturdays?
 
Has The_Boyce left the championship, or just been away last few Saturdays?

Just been away.

@Akmuq - I'll have to cut ya wages :lol:
 
Apparently DBC is the only 100% loyal team to the series :lol:
 
Carbonox
Apparently DBC is the only 100% loyal team to the series :lol:

And will again this week. I plan on coming last in first race as beemers so quick and not losing many places in race 2.
 
Blah Blah Beemers are so quick Blah Blah. Just upset you can't develop a car like we did. :P
 
You don't have much to laugh at, we're doing what we can...
 
neljack
Has The_Boyce left the championship, or just been away last few Saturdays?

Just been away but back on it this Sat.
 
Blah Blah Beemers are so quick Blah Blah. Just upset you can't develop a car like we did. :P

I believe it was BMW who developed the car....
 
The Fords and Volvos were very quick at Monza :D, hopefully same will apply to Monaco.

Is the 50KG penalty still in place for BMW's?
 
The Fords and Volvos were very quick at Monza :D, hopefully same will apply to Monaco.

Is the 50KG penalty still in place for BMW's?

Yes
 
Blah Blah Beemers are so quick Blah Blah. Just upset you can't develop a car like we did. :P

Amen to that. If you don't like it, you should've chosen a better car tbh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back