*All races around the 15 mile mark*

Rounds 1/2/3: Cape Ring Inside, 15 laps (12 March) ~RACED~
Rounds 4/5/6: Tsukuba, 18 laps (2 April) ~RACED~
Rounds 7/8/9: High Speed Ring, (Change Weather) 9 Laps (16 April) ~RACED~

Rounds 10/11/12: Nurburgring GP / D, 8 laps
Rounds 13/14/15: Monza (Change weather), 6 laps
Rounds 16/17/18: Rome, 10 laps
Rounds 19/20/21: Nurburgring 24H (Change Weather), 2 Laps

~Each meeting's second race is a reverse grid event as well.

PTS SYSTEM:
1st - 15
2nd - 12
3rd - 10
4th - 8
5th - 6
6th - 5
7th - 4
8th - 3
9th - 2
10th -1

Contact is allowed (a bit of rubbing and pushing), but not anything too dirty like deliberatly drilling someone at a hairpin into the wall. If anything too untowards happens, penalty points may be added after a discussion of the incident.

Damage limited.

Honda Integra Type R Touring car (320hp approx, 1050kg)
Mazda Atenza / 6 Touring Car (310hp approx, 1070kg)
Toyota Altezza Touring Car (300hp approx, 1000kg)
Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race Car (280hp approx, 1010kg)
BMW 320i Touring Car (270hp approx, 1140 kg)
NO TUNING SHOP CHANGES ALLOWED! - Only Oil Change, and Tuning tweaks (Transmission, aerodynamics, etc.)

Last edited:
Hi :) Count me in for the N1 class 👍

I'd love to use the BMW, but looking at its spec's imo it'd be outclassed :(

Last edited:
Hi :) Count me in for the N1 class 👍

I knew you'd enter... Only thing is some of the cars a little unbalanced, but what will you be driving? And what tracks do you think we should visit?

Sign me up for N1, I have an Altezza GT-1 waiting around somewhere.

First Post updated for entries. I'll PSN people when time comes.

What tracks should we have?

Still want to place an entry anyway? Saturday may not be the only day. Everything is just an idea at the moment...

Only thing is some of the cars a little unbalanced
If you take the Altezza as an example...

It has a power/weight ratio of 3.33. Using that as a basis, you could work out what power the
cars need for their weight and get as close to it as possible. That might balance things a bit

If you take the Altezza as an example...

It has a power/weight ratio of 3.33. Using that as a basis, you could work out what power the
cars need for their weight and get as close to it as possible. That might balance things a bit

Thats why I put both Honda Civic'e down, underpowered, but incredibly nimble. I'll update tomorrow. Please continue helping guys to get this working...

yeah go on then. ill try and get involved.

can somebody please sell me the bmw wtcc car please!? ill trade anything!

Put me up for this please!!!
Jav122678
Integra RM #68

Edit: If car selection not allowed I'll go with a 320i

Last edited:
When I saw the title of this thread, I said to myself, 'I wonder if Silver-Sylph is going to notice...'
The name of your series is the exact same as mine...
:eek: He noticed.:ill:

I'll consider joining up. Thing is I might be scheduled to work on Saturdays, so it'll be touch-and-go in regards to if I can make it to each round of the series. If I do Join, I plan on racing in both classes. :)

Maybe you can work things out with Sylph as to what the series name will be?

When I saw the title of this thread, I said to myself, 'I wonder if Silver-Sylph is going to notice...'
:eek: He noticed.:ill:

I'll consider joining up. Thing is I might be scheduled to work on Saturdays, so it'll be touch-and-go in regards to if I can make it to each round of the series. If I do Join, I plan on racing in both classes. :)

Maybe you can work things out with Sylph as to what the series name will be?

Lol!! That was funny!!

Right...

@Jamie-STEEZ - Touring cars appear fairly often in UCD, so you shouldn't be able to be too pressed to find one. Just have 70-100,000 handy.

@Jav - I am considering the Integra RM. Will be doing some testing over the weekend to figure out whether should add it.

@Silver Sylph - well... erm... not sure...

Also, the N2 class has been deleted.

More to come soon!

Last edited:
Hiya - Mulsanne

I'd be tempted to leave the RM out - let the Integra in but the RM makes it a monster!

Cant say I'll be around that many Sat Pm id be around - but if im in id run with you :)
Car Choice - the slightly underpowered (maybe ;) )
Honda Mugen Motul Civic S1 Race Car (220hp approx, 890kg)

Tracks - Shorter twisty ones please :) Inc the GT classics - Deep forest and Trail Mountain - and the new Cape Ring please ....

Im deffo looking for a week night (GMT around 9-10pm) series - so if that works fro this all the better, or I might end up running one myself... keep an eye out :)

Hiya - Mulsanne

I'd be tempted to leave the RM out - let the Integra in but the RM makes it a monster!

Cant say I'll be around that many Sat Pm id be around - but if im in id run with you :)
Car Choice - the slightly underpowered (maybe ;) )
Honda Mugen Motul Civic S1 Race Car (220hp approx, 890kg)

Tracks - Shorter twisty ones please :) Inc the GT classics - Deep forest and Trail Mountain - and the new Cape Ring please ....

Im deffo looking for a week night (GMT around 9-10pm) series - so if that works fro this all the better, or I might end up running one myself... keep an eye out :)

I'll release a track list tomorrow. I'll have a mix... don't want to bias it too much towards any car...

Mulsanne - sure we want a mix of tracks... :)

Just checking on my Honda Mugen Motul Civic - I needed to go off and win a "new" one..
So out of the box and an oil change = 226hp

Also what tyres shall we run?

Racing Hard. As they come by default with the cars, it helps keep expenses down. Damage will probably get set to full, with races around 10 minutes each. More to come soon!

I don't have a touring car right now but I'd like to join. Could we perhaps buy normal road cars and tune them up to a certain standard within regulations. Perhaps it could be a second class in the race?

Also, where can I buy touring cars and how much are they?

Used Car Dealership. Have about 100,000 handy. Actually, I might re-instate the N2 Class. The VW Lupo is eligible again now...

Title changed to TOCA Touring Car Series.

Last edited:
Used Car Dealership. Have about 100,000 handy. Actually, I might re-instate the N2 Class. The VW Lupo is eligible again now...

Title changed to TOCA Touring Car Series.

I've got a mazda atenza sport could I use that? I'll limit the hp if you want in order to keep it fair. It has been tuned up because if it wasn't it would be just a normal road car.
Edit: If we can use VW lupo cup cars can we use clio sport second hand?
I'm sorry about my car situation because I'm kind of skint at the moment!

For circuits could we have some high speed ones like Monza, High Speed Ring etc.
Some twisty circuits such as Autumn Ring mini(Or the bigger one?), laguna seca, nurburgring....
Change weather will make it interesting too.

Could the first race start at each circuit be fastest first of about 20 mins long or so and then a sprint race in reverse grid order but that's just a suggestion.

Put my name down because I'm really looking forward to this!

Last edited:
I bought the Clio from UCD earlier. I will test it over the weekend.

I bought the Clio from UCD earlier. I will test it over the weekend.

Ok, how many weeks is this likely to be because in May I might have to stop because I've got exams but before May I can probably race at every event.

At the weekend I will be testing all the cars in time trials. I'll post my results on Monday.

Anyone up for some practise tonight? From about 7pm GMT? My Lounge?

EDIT: Friend Requests sent. the0f1l0s, can you send me a friend request because it says you don't exist when I try to add you...

Last edited:
Currently testing.

I have noticed that the MR Clio is 2-3 seconds a lap faster than the Cape Ring Inside than the 4WD Mazda or FF Integra or FR BMW. II am now considering if it eligible.

HOWEVER. If there is a problem, I may be able to help... so if anyone has a clio..., including you VRRacingFan... don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back