TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll vote for Spurgy then.
 
I will send the voting messages out...
 
You never striked me as a Dax lover :O ;)

Well ya know, he moans a lot and is uglier than you, but... he's got some sense in him :dopey:
 
Well ya know, he moans a lot and is uglier than you, but... he's got some sense in him :dopey:

Carb, you are without any shadow of a doubt, the coolest penguin I know. :sly:
 
i'll vote via PM

is there a date when we test next?
 
Ah so JB still has the farmer love for Nels then :sly:.
 
Nel, did you take your medicine today?
 
Right, Akmuq's departure as a Steward leaves a vacancy open as a TOCA Steward.

Me, Carbonox, and Neljack are the other Stewards, and the replacement has to fall under several criteria:

~They finished in the TOCA Top 12 in Season 5
~They are a previous champion in TOCA

Eligible drivers are:

Spurgy777
JoeOfTheFire
Atin
ChrisJohnson
DaxCobra
Haitch
Smuffy
Frasier
DK
Sumo

~Anyone of the TOCA Season 6 drivers may vote, I will send a PM out within 48 hours.
~You CANNOT vote for your own teammate.
~You can only pick ONE driver.
~After I set a vote deadline, any votes received afterwards will NOT count.

Questions anyone??

What the hell is this?

Furi is listening to us?

By, god...this is a miracle. :dopey:
 
Yep :lol: , votes coming tomorrow.
 
PM's, those from Season 5 will be know how it's done.
 
A regular sight in some TOCA races
picture.php
 
Poor Wrathall :(.
 
Poor Wrathall indeed :( .

Voting PM's being compiled together now. Now sent out, good luck all.
 
Last edited:
I am assuming you can't vote for reserve drivers in your team as well right?
 
I am assuming you can't vote for reserve drivers in your team as well right?

Correct.

EDIT: 5 votes in so far.
 
Last edited:
What if I vote for someone who ends up racing for me as a reserve in the future, without me knowing it at this point? :p
 
What if I vote for someone who ends up racing for me as a reserve in the future, without me knowing it at this point? :p

Can't help that :lol: 7 votes in.
 
Can we do adverts? :lol:

My main policy as a steward would be the removal of the Furi gets the best car rule. :D
 
11 Votes in, remember only by PM...
 
How can I sign up? When is the race in eastern time?
 
Awww, Franky. Frank and Andy Jordan my favourite BTCC drivers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Entries full at moment Jake. As for voting, its got very interesting...
 
Brooks announces plans for Season 6
After the recent announcement that Tom Brooks will race for the newly formed Invicta Racing Team for Season 6 of TOCA, he has announced his intentions regarding the driver situation. Brooks will run as an Independent for this season after failing to secure a second driver. He released this statement today:

"It's official that for this season I will be running as an independent despite my best efforts to secure a team-mate. I cannot at this stage confirm what car I will be driving but I am looking forward to racing once more, despite lacking the factory team backing that I have have had for the past three seasons."
​
 
TOCA Stewards vote deadline has been moved forward 3 hours to 7pm BST. 14 votes in so far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back