TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
04: Smuffy 1 Votes
03: Dax 2 votes
02: Spurgy 5 Votes
01: Joe 7 Votes

Congrats to Joe Of The Fire!!!

You had mine Spurgy.
 
james6653
You had mine Spurgy.

I knew it would between Joe and Spurgy because their two good to be where the all the incidents are. People who voted for Dax are people who commit the crimes and wanted someone on their side.
 
:lol: :ouch: :lol:

Also some other news. This may be my final season in TOCA and doing GT5 online racing.
 
:lol: :ouch: :lol:

Also some other news. This may be my final season in TOCA and doing GT5 online racing.

Quitting your own series as well as others?


At least you gave more than an hour's notice this time.
 
Yeah. As in seriously retiring for good. Too much stress going on IRL for me to me to manage everything at moment.
 
Furinkazen
Yeah. As in seriously retiring for good. Too much stress going on IRL for me to me to manage everything at moment.

No problem mate, I'm shaw TOCA will live on
 
You got my vote Smuffy ;)

My first act as TOCA steward: Penalties for all!
 
You got my vote Smuffy ;)

My first act as TOCA steward: Penalties for all!

🤬 off!!!! :lol:

Stewards, PM due in a minute.
 
Na na na na, I got my teammate in the steward panel yet again ;)
 
Just one firework. No pack.

Rip-off. A backfiring TOCA car gives more bang for ya buck that that!
 
BMW and Infiniti may now run engine stage 1 on their cars.
 
Furi, when is the next test session?
 
Furinkazen
Rip-off. A backfiring TOCA car gives more bang for ya buck that that!

Del Boy's Reliant Regal Van is best for that. :lol:
 
:lol: :ouch: :lol:

Also some other news. This may be my final season in TOCA and doing GT5 online racing.

Apart from IROC which you teased at half an hour ago?
 
Apart from IROC which you teased at half an hour ago?

First part of 2013 may well be my swansong.
 
my car including new overalls

picture.php
 
I'd like to announce that I will be driving the G35 for the season ahead.
 
Tom
I'd like to announce that I will be driving the G35 for the season ahead.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: That surprised me.
 
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: That surprised me.

Far too many BMW's and with Tyre Wear on, everyone knows that mine would be gone before anyone else's in an FWD car.
 
Tom
Far too many BMW's and with Tyre Wear on, everyone knows that mine would be gone before anyone else's in an FWD car.

Watch Tom in his sleeper car qualify his way into a couple races at least 👍.
 
Mind you I haven't even tested it, I'm just going on the basis that it's RWD.
 
Sumo, Akmuq, Paulmac and Tom are all favourites to qualify in.

On the fringe are Michelin and Matty.

That said, we all know the deal with Paulmac's connection. Sumo's unpredictability. Akmuq's off-road excursions. Tom's problem of walking down stairs.

And we could have an interest less processional qualifying race :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back