TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumo, Akmuq, Paulmac and Tom are all favourites to qualify in.

On the fringe are Michelin and Matty.

That said, we all know the deal with Paulmac's connection. Sumo's unpredictability. Akmuq's off-road excursions. Tom's problem of walking down stairs.

And we could have an interest less processional qualifying race :)

Matty and Sakery as well... don't discount them.
 
Am i in this season?
 
I may not be at Spa because its my moms birthday and she won't be happy if I spend the evening playing GT5, also I may miss every race after Motegi for an excellent and perfectly reasonable excuse... Halo 4 is released November 6th
 
ENTRY LISTINGS FOR SEASON 6:
Drivers here have been offered a TOCA Season 6 starting spot at the first race as top 12 drivers. Should they choose to accept they will be assured of a spot.
05.png


​

I see your name Conbon, but you will need to qualify in. :)
 
Back from my holiday, will be more active around these parts.
 
Welcome back S4 champ :cheers:
 
What times are you guys getting with the BMW including the upgrade?
 
MOTEGI EAST OFFICIAL TEST RESULTS

SESSION 1:
1:28.5 Atin (MAZ)
1:28.7 Spurgy (VOL)
1:28.9 Joe (MAZ)
1:29.8 Smuffy (BMW)
1:30.0 Furi (VOL)
1:30.6 O'Rama (VOL)
NO TIME - Matty (BMW)
NO TIME - Matty (Honda)
NO TIME Haitch (BMW)


SESSION 2:
1:28.0 Spurgy (VOL)
1:28.2 Paul (HON)
1:28.3 Atin (MAZ)
1:28.6 Furi (VOL)
1:29.0 Smuffy (BMW)
1:30.0 Joe (MAz)
1:30.1 Sumo (BMW)
1:30.7 Haitch (BMW)
1:30.9 James (VOL)
1:31.0 Sakery (INF)
1:33.6 James (HON)


OVERALL SESSION RESULT:
1:28.0 Spurgy (VOL)
1:28.2 Paul (HON)
1:28.3 Atin (MAZ)
1:28.6 Furi (VOL)
1:28.9 Joe (MAZ)
1:29.0 Smuffy (BMW)
1:30.1 Sumo (BMW)
1:30.6 O'Rama (VOL)
1:30.7 Haitch (BMW)
1:30.9 James (VOL)
1:31.0 Sakery (INF)
1:33.6 James (HON)
NO TIME - Matty (BMW)
NO TIME - Matty (Honda)​

For reference for Smuffy and anyone else.
 
Uh oh. Have I gained a bad reputation for something?

It's from Chqr. So it doesn't really mean much :sly:
 
Right guys, I have just updated this:

The FRL.

This where I have a reference of EVERYTHING I run on GTP, and teasers for future series will be. Included in there is a link to the official TOCA photo gallery.

Also last night recorded a very fun interview talking about TOCA for the next episode of the GTPPodcast.
 
could we host an impromto test tomorrow when TOCA legends was meant to be
 
I believe that legends is still on hosted by Carbonox. Also a new TOCA series arrives December ;)
 
Don't think it is, haven't heard anything, go for a test.
 
Suzuka test tonight :)
 
Was on app earlier so couldn't post much.

Room open 7pm BST, weather will be changeable to simulate a two hour or so period on race night. Maybe a test race inbetween to break things up :)
 
TOCA Group A? 💡
 
TOCA Super Touring. I only know this because he nicked my concept...
 
Tom
TOCA Super Touring. I only know this because he nicked my concept...

Cough..... "Asked". And I am looking at that idea, but it wasn't what I was thinking. It might be Super Touring, might not ;)
 
Furi told me, it's not as exciting as he tries to hint at.:)
 
:lol: Well I have plans for TOCA to move to fridays. 3 idea's in progress.
 
The GTP TOCA Website is being discontinued as part of a major re-structuring operation.
 
Test room opening earlyyy.

Test Session #1 is from now until 7.30pm.

Test Session #2 is is from 7.45pm to 9.15pm.

And right now it is raining steadily and increasing.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back